You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 10:52pm

-Ranyma-

I cant enter in the game. The game show this for me:

Please check whether e-mail and password you've entered are correct. Use RECOVER PASSWORD option if you are unable to log in.
(dont have nothing wrong with my e-mail or password)

I did.

and still cant enter, whats wrong please help me

Monday, October 11th 2010, 12:24pm

As you are able to post in the forum, you are obviously logged in. Please rephrase your question, as currentliy we don't know how to help you.
:drink:

Monday, October 11th 2010, 1:43pm

To Malle : Caracter -Ranyma- can not log in game with old or new password received.... she has re install client net many times. noting works...please can we get help to resolve situation please. Tk you in advance ...

Regards

Monday, October 11th 2010, 2:19pm

The player in question needs to contact support@warofdragons.com. And I would recommend trying to log in using a browser rather then the client.
:drink: