You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 25th 2011, 6:21pm

loot from derelict house

Hi...last night I was in derelict house and the group receive a loot but dont now what happen to it could u please check it out and let me know....thx for ur time.

00:41 » Wooden Pawn: Your party received: Wooden Pawn[href=]*1 pcs
00:41 » Wooden Queen: Your party received: Wooden Queen[href=]*1 pcs

Monday, March 28th 2011, 9:54am

Please let us know who was in the party with you, what loot distributioon settings you had and if the group leader was in the house with you.

Monday, March 28th 2011, 9:25pm

Hi, i was group leader, after we killed Linga boss, i disband group to leave instance and later redo group and invited ShadowReaper and PressBox http://warofdragons.com/user_info.php?nick=-PressBox-

But lot distribution was on random and ShadowReaper gone in DH solo to get Phantom Corpse boss, he kiled it and got the key in his inventory (probing by thins he was alone there with random group distribution) so dont know what hapened next with chess pices.

Any way after i redone group i gone offline for the night and in the morning when i loged back checked group, didnt see any lot in it and just disbanded.

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 9:22am

So you were not there when the party received the loot?

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 1:42pm

no she and pressbox where not with me when I kill the boss

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 1:55pm

That's why you didn't get the loot, the group leader has to be present.