You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 31st 2011, 8:23pm

Quest problem: First Blood (humans - lvl 1)

Apparently the Quest chat or the quest info as listed in the Quest log tells lvl 1s they only need to collect 3 kretch tails when in fact they need 5. Maybe it's a typo somewhere?

19:15 Magnus » Xandia : hey can i ask a question?
19:16 Xandia » Magnus : sure!
19:16 Magnus » Xandia : on that quest first blood for kretch tails, it said only 3 tails were needed. how come its 5 tails?
19:17 Xandia : Greetings, Warriors. Remember, I am a Mentor. I'm here to answer all of your questions. Please ask in chat.
19:18 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
19:18 Xandia » Magnus : hmm really? maybe a typo in the instructions
19:18 Xandia » Magnus : so the game made you collect 5 before it would finish the quest for you?
19:18 Xandia » dgreer48 : Need help? Ask in chat and we'll help you!
19:19 Looking for quicker loading times? Get the game client to have all the game data cached plus get extra plugins to view combos during battles, save and search chat logs and much more!
19:19 Magnus » Xandia : yeah
19:19 Xandia » Magnus : ok, thanks! i'll report it to Admin
19:19 Magnus » Xandia : kk

Friday, April 1st 2011, 9:20am

They need 3 pieces. where does it say they need 5?