You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 6:55pm

question about book from old library on fay-go

hello everyone, humans and magmars, recently i was checking the mentor site known by almost every player and saw that there was a new book added supposedly to the collection available in the Old Library of Fay-go.

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=7719

thats the link for the book, i already checked fay-go and wild forest bookshops for that item and didnt find it, I unchecked the restrictions for lvl and any other special requirement to be able to see any book available in each shop and still didnt see it.

as the item info says you only need to be lvl 5 and have a minimum of 11 secret knowledge points. i met those requirements long time ago.

I asked an Admin and she told that she understands the book is available and that many players already have it. i checked again and didnt have any luck, she told my that at least many high lvl players have it.

maybe i'm checking in the wrong place, maybe the requirements and incorrectly written in item info.

if anyone has the book please tell me where did you get it and what are your sk points if thats not a problem.

I'll appreciate your help:kiss:

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 8:10pm

Angel andres, I'm the one that created that page on the Mentor info site for the Old Library shop and can tell you the treatise was there when I created it shortly after the latest update.

However, upon revisiting I see the same thing you did - that the treatise has been removed. Like you, I turned off all the filters for the shop and still no treatise. I'll update the page on the mentor info site as soon as possible.

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 10:48pm

We will check it by tomorrow. I was also under the impression that the book is available.

Thursday, May 12th 2011, 10:46am

We have found the book and put it back into the correct shelf of the library.