You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 8:54am

Secret Knowledge point Not Given.

Soo I when to the old man gave him my paper and he read me a secret knowledge story... here is the story...but it never gave me my SK point. I should have 22 now not 21. I have save every story I have ever gotten from the SK journey...and now I have 2 more stories than I do SK points. I thought this happend to me earlier in my gaming history but was not sure when. Not sure what I can do to prove I had 21 sk points already ....but here is the story that I recieved. Hope you can correct this for me. Thank you.

You have happened to come across the Lastoldiya's ship's log, a vessel with the hailing port in Virigiya, bound to Grand Fort Harbor but vanished under way somewhere on the Balluar Ocean. The rotten and soaked log was caught by a fisherman's net. 4-rise of Mirrow after the departure We are hurrying east under full sails, thanks to prosperous winds that allow us to go run at full speed. If the weather stays this good and we won't be forced to change our route, the Lastoldiya will reach its destination in due time. However, if the ship herself is in an excellent state, the crew's mood is bad after last night's events! One of the new seamen, recruited in Verigiya, has stirred everyone with his tails about a terrible monster, Flangariy Korr, a giant squid dwelling in the unfathomable Abyss The sailor was convincing the crew that this monster attacks ships, gripping them with its giant tentacles and cracking them like a nutshell, dragging the flotsam to the ground! No one can escape his fate, for even if somebody manages to jump overboard, he will be dragged down by the giant maelstrom that appears when the beast dives. But he managed to escape somehow. I deemed necessary to quote his tale in the ship's log. That was a night to remember! Dark like a Iguraon's soul, but our ship was heading steady on course. The lads down in the caboose were really rummed up to the rim, to the Captain's most evident displeasure. They were singing scabrous shanties. The lad we've hired as a ship's boy was feeding the fishies all night long, he was just turning inside out. I had a barrel of rum on my shoulder and was just staggering back to my room, looking forward to a nice game of poker with the cook when I felt the ship shaking ever so slightly. One thousand hobgoblins, I thought, an underwater rock is just what we need now! Then the ship trembled again, harder this time. The ship heeled. I paused to get a better hold of the rum, when the ship's boy ran into me. I was about to smack him when I saw that his face was chalky white, dread in his wide open eyes. He was trying to say something, but only some inarticulate whispers came from his shaking lips. This was the moment when I saw the reason for his fear. Something giant was crawling over the ship's board from the water! Ye Gods above! It was a giant tentacle! You should have seen this thing, a mile long! Its smooth and glossy surface was reflecting the ship's lanterns, the inside was covered in giant meaty suckers. This was also the very moment I recalled the old divers? tale that this suction cups were meant to drain the squid's victims from all their juices. Fear gripped me, a fear I have never felt before, my limbs were frozen, paralyzed. I could only watch the gargantuan tentacle glide towards the mast. It wound around this heavy pole and jerked at it with incredible strength! Crrrrreak! The mast, breaking with the noise like a thunderclap made me come to again, whilst wooden chips and splinters were raining down around me. The heavy sailcloth came down, covering the deck. I started to scream and propelled myself to the captain's bridge. The ship was shaking violently, being tossed to and fro, but not die to the ocean waves. A horrible monster was attacking. We were doomed. I saw the heavy tentacles gliding through the water, bringing up fountains of water, crushing down on the ship again and again. The ship was groaning, breaking up along the joints. A few steps away from me, where a mere second ago the cook and Beardy Rasmus were standing, there was a shapeless mass. It was? the tentacles have turned their bodies into? I don't even know how to describe it, Hell and Damnation! The next strike hit exactly the spot where I was standing and I was flung overboard. I was helplessly floundering in the water, when a big splinter from the mast floated by, which I gripped with a viselike grip. Only after that I dared to look up. Compared to the giant tentacles protruding from the water, your ship seemed to be no more than just a tiny boat, crumbling to peaces before my very eyes. Flangariy Korr himself was nowhere to be seen, only his tentacles were above the surface? I started to row away from this terrible place with all my strength, stumbling upon pieces of wood and corpses. Then I felt a terrible force dragging me back! The monster was diving back into the abyss, carrying with him everything that remained of the ship. A gargantuan maelstrom appeared , sucking everything into the depth, devouring corpses and living men alike. Lads, it's a wonder I've survived. Looks like I've managed to bring enough distance between me and the maelstrom. By all the Devils of the Sea, it seems it's too early for me to part with this world! Anyhow, I never have seen such horror before. This thing from the ground of the Balluar ocean is a spawn of Hell, I'm telling you!? The sailors are a superstitious folk and this tale made a great impression on the Lastoldiya's crew. They were exchanging glances, whispering into each other's ear now and then, and if not for the story the new man has told yesterday, I would have thought there is a mutiny going on. I have to admit, I was disturbed and scared myself by this Flangariy Korr: our route was crossing the route of the ship in the tale? and then, the weather? a dead calm! An ominous sign in the eyes of a sailor?
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Saturday, May 14th 2011, 9:00am

Soo I went through my chat log...here is a copy of my cl file. As you can see it shows when I started the quest but did not register the completely of the quest which was rough 1.30seconds after I started it. But I noticed somehow the time on my CL file got all messed up too...notice it is not in numberical order??? kinda strange.

07:31 PaleDeath » C2I: roger that OMW
07:31 You have begun the quest Pile of Papers. Good luck!
07:31 » Piles of Paper: You have handed in the papers you found to the Wiseman. Wait while he examines their contents and return to him in a few minutes. Seized: Piles of Paper[href=]*1 pcs .
07:33 info » this guide: Don't know how to put on your armour or equip your weapon? Read this guide[href=].
07:33 Struggling to find a location, resource, monster or NPC? Use the Navigator[href=] by clicking the compass button on the right-hand side of the screen.
07:32 Dmt: :Smile_tancuet: I Want To Sell and I Want To Buy :dealer: I can make Runes and Amulets :Smile_dengi: Pls., see my info for all of it
07:32 AsNoOther: wtb: c. coal - 1.5 g, ludial chain link - 70 s (if u post, i pay tax), wts: Retri Shirt, Tranquility Shield - prv me
07:33 Therra: :Smile_dengi: HEALING lvl3-5 Wounds, Dusting ELDORILLS, selling, buying and Making lots of stuff, se info for details
07:33 LwS: selling --> healing lvl 2 injury for price of scroll only , 8s for 4hours......
07:32 Basmach: WTB: ....> WTS:Green and Blue Crystals, Sell Barbarian / Chrome / Resistance - Cuirass or Cuisses /// See My Info...
07:36 PaleDeath: :market:opening Bronze CASKETS:dwupal:Luan for hire 1 bronz casket = 10 fights (you pay for injuries).
07:37 PaleDeath » C2I: here and ready
07:38 C2I » PaleDeath: one min to handover
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Sunday, May 15th 2011, 11:13am

I went back to the old wise man today....he told me the same story...and gave me my skill point. :drink:

Monday, May 16th 2011, 10:05am

So it is resolved?