You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 7:54pm

My professions have vanished

i was fishing freedom steppe went to make a drink and came back got amessage to join a friend on a dh run finished that went back to make some scrolls to find out i had no professions please help

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 9:56am

There are no issues with your professions.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:04am

so if there are no issuses with my professions please tell me why i have had to start again from level 0 and why i dont have the healer mastery

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:09am

17:11 ยป Crimson Sterlet: You have received a Crimson Sterlet[href=].
so i could catch this yesterday but now my level is 19 but there is not a problem you work it out

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:35am

Quoted from "Cross Knight;89119"

There is man, see in his achievement, he caught a habus, if so, how could any fisherman catch habus with only 18 skill. I REGULARLY, buy scrolls and fishes from him, hellrocker27 also does this, he bought Azure Salmon 36 pcs from him yesterday or so. I AM THE PROOF OF HIS PROFESSIONS. he had good mastery, fisherman 120+ and sorcerer 60+

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 11:48am

Quoted from "Cross Knight;89119"

There's a problem with that, i agree with hellrocker28, I am a regular customr of his and i ALWAYS buy green fishes from him, in fact I have an on going order with him at the moment.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 2:49pm

He resigned his prof by mistake. The case is closed. You can restore the prof by using our payment service.

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 6:26pm

Quoted from "Yvil;89165"

He resigned his prof by mistake. The case is closed. You can restore the prof by using our payment service.

You sure sister? i asked him, but he said no i didnot

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 11:04am

If you did it by mistake it can happen that you don't even realize it. We go for the facts and the fact is that he resigned his profs. But he can restore them by just 9 diamonds.