You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, October 21st 2011, 6:53pm

Cant get my money back

Today (21st Octobre) I tried to bid on a mammoth currais. The bid was 3g 85 silver and 88 copper. Some minutes later someone else made a higher bid. When I tried to get my money back from the mail there were nothing to click to get it back.
I still have a mail with all the money in it but I cant find any way to get it back. The mail will be deleted in about 2 days I think so Im kind of in a hurry.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Saturday, October 22nd 2011, 8:34pm

I would love to get help as soon as possible. All my money will be gone in 1day and 21h.
It took me ages to get almost 4g. I dont think I want to play any more if I have to start all over again =(

Monday, October 24th 2011, 2:27pm

You just need to click on Remove Valuables in the letter.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:04pm

Yes I know. The thing is, that button didnt even appear. Doesent matter anyway now. The money is now gone and 4g will take ages to get back again.
Ill just quit =(

Monday, October 24th 2011, 7:18pm

We checked your acvcunt, there was no problem, the button appeared. You need to be in a location with a post office.

Monday, October 24th 2011, 8:02pm

Still the button didnt appear for me... Yes I was at a post office Ive taken out items before and it has always worked before. Is it possible for you to check the history and see that theres 3g and 85s that I never picked up?

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 9:30am

Please clear your cache. If that doesn't work, try using a different browser.

Tuesday, October 25th 2011, 3:41pm

As I said its too late,the money is already gone. You didnt respond for 2 days and thats about the time it takes for an opened letter to dissapear.