You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, November 1st 2011, 11:39am

Event Desription Typos

Defending the Magical Tower:

Among the snowy peaks of Labyrinth Island there is a magical tower, erected many centuries ago my an unknown sculptor, this mysterious construction is the source of unbelievable power. Thanks to the amazing energy, fed by ice element, the Islands of Eternal Frost stand firmly in the cold waters of the Frozen Sea. However, with its concentration of magical power, the mysterious tower has also attracted dark forces who want to capture the energy source and subjugate it. BOT[1343,Enemy Spirits]# are constantly trying to get into the sacred structure, and although its magical protection has so far prevented them from doing so, its strength is waning with every passing day. And if the forces of evil do not retreat, or if they do not encounter stiff resistance, the tower will fall, and then the Islands of Eternal Frost will perish forever, lost in the depths of the sea.
Brave warriors, you should protect the magical tower from attacks by the forces of evil. Go to Labyrinth Island and repel the attacks by the evil spirits. The fate of the snowy lands is in your hands.

The event is taking place at #MAP[Labyrinth Island]#.
By taking part in this event, you will increase your influence on the Islands of Eternal Frost.
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Tuesday, November 8th 2011, 2:20pm

Corrected, thanks. :smile:

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: