You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 5:57am

Why don't you ever reply to important threads???

People post in this section about important issues to "them" in the game. Why do you not reply? there are many threads in this section that never get any reply at all. Not even a simple we are looking into this issue?

Some threads go for weeks with nothing or if your lucky and it is about BF's you might get the standard cut and past "have you cleared your chache" reply from cross eyed.

Please admins what is the point of this section if you don't even reply to threads???

This is really behond a joke now. Some of us actually pay and pay alot of money for this game. We don't expect perfection, no game is perfect but to just ignore people for weeks on end!!!

If you have a mobile phone which I'm sure all admins do and you had an issue with your service, would you except being totally ignored for 14days with no answer at all??? I think not...

So why treat us like this it really is unacceptable.

And beofre I get the reply of "this section is for people with issues in the game"

I think I have stated my issue quite clearly in the above text...why ignore your customers like this?:secret:

Trauma

Wednesday, January 4th 2012, 10:06am

This section of the forum is mainly for informing us abnout potential issues in the game. If we regard it as necessary to let you know anything we do so.