You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 29th 2012, 10:39pm

Wiki for War of Dragons

I was told to ask the administration by the moderators about this,

I would like to create and unofficial wiki for this game and wondering if I need permission to release it or can I just do it.

Friday, March 30th 2012, 8:04am

anyone is welcome to make a "fan" site of the game, just be sure that you quote where all the graphics came from, and as always outside links are not allowed in the chats, but can be posted to your info. Just be careful with wiki's if too many have ability to edit false information tends to creap in easily.
There is currently a mentor website maintained by a group of human and magmar mentors with a feedback site to suggest new pages or corrections you might suggest. Link is in my signature.

good luck
LJ ~ Jedi Order Grandmaster ~ Mentor Website Editor

Mentor info site: http://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Friday, March 30th 2012, 6:47pm

Thank you for the replay and in site link i will take a look

Monday, May 30th 2022, 9:01pm

13-06-27-04