You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 14th 2013, 8:58pm

Iguraons

Hey guys, ever since the day I first time rode the boat to Pinkyland I noticed that i hate those guys, I mean sure, many of you people know why, they just seem kind of overpowered. But what this thread is Actually about is not to complain about them but to ask you people something o:

While i wouldn't count myself as a WOW geek or could even say i ever played it, I did stumble across race there named Murloc. Sure I am not the first one to notice but... could it be that iguraons are a refrence to the Murlocs of World of Warcraft?

I mean, entering "Murloc" into google spits out things like:
"A humanoid fish creature from World of Warcraft that is extremely annoying for the following reasons:

-You can never fight just a single murloc.
-They chase you forever.
-They repeatedly scream 'BRAWLARWLLARLAWRL!" when they chase you.
-Almost all of them either cast or throw spears. "
(Tooken from urbandictionary.com)
And then looking at some pictures I cant help but to think that this might have something to do with each other :lol:
Anyways, just thought it'd be an interesting fact for I myself wasnt aware of that for a long time.
If you want to tell me your opinion on it, go ahead and leave a commend.
Sincerely Killer1019 :xmasparty:

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 10:47pm

Same goes with gnolls and the mob humans have- gords or something. Mags don't have them, we have golems.

Tuesday, October 15th 2013, 11:36pm

:woot: Iguarons ain't that bad.. I'll tell you now that the most awfull and hard mob for killing is not them... It is the creepy kreetch leader, or whatever it's name is, from the Warlord bless fight:lol: :truce:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: