You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 9th 2014, 6:40pm

Need Help - Red Quest: Gathering Information

Hello,

Unable to continue quest from Maeli. I must have chosen wrong option as now I am stuck here;

Gathering information: mermaid*The mermaid stares at you in amazement.*
What? What have Chaos and the sorcerer got to do with anything?
*The mermaid suddenly falls silent, thinking about something, and then she bursts out and starts to babble excitedly.*
Perhaps you have heard, warrior. I have heard many interesting things! Only I am not going to say a thing until you bring me an Amulet of Battle Zorb. Well... And I will not utter a word about your Chaos!Alright, Maeli... It is a difficult task, but I will find the amulet for you.I think I will try to find your pearls, dear Maeli.

I click on either option & get this;

[align=-webkit-center]Have a good think! It was you that collected pearls all over the world that the unfortunate Maeli dropped into the water.[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]I cannot resign red quest obviously but how do I go forward. [/align]
[align=-webkit-center]
[/align]

[align=-webkit-center]Any help appreciated[/align]

Saturday, May 10th 2014, 8:32pm

You need to gather the required number of pearls or hand over a luan amulet to the mermaid in order to continue on with the main quest. there should be a subquest called scattered pearls that you need to complete first. Hope this helps.

Sunday, May 11th 2014, 11:25am

You have a Mentor in your Clan maybe he could help.... Worth a try....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, May 12th 2014, 5:43am

Hey Beautiful Lady - Long time no see or talk to.....done the pearl quest & think that's where the glitch or my error has occurred:(

Hope to talk to you soon:)

Thanks Shylark - have tried to catchup with our mentor in clan but we diffrent timezones etc

Have a great day