You are not logged in.

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 3:49pm

Merry Christmas Everyone!

:gift: Best wishes of happy family time and amazing celebrations! May all your dreams come true! :gift:

Clan Renegade
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Wednesday, December 24th 2014, 3:57pm

:snowball: Merry Christmas and Happy safe Holidays to all... I wish everyone the best for the coming New Year... :xmastree: :xmasparty:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 9:24am

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So if you really want to know my thinking about Merry Christmas Everyone, then i will tell you that i also want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas. I pray to God Jesus
that this Christmas comes with a lot of Happiness as well as Joy for all
of you as well as your Families also. So Enjoy this Religious Festival and Be Happy Always.

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 11:18pm

:lol: You're a few months early here! Easter is next month. :)

-Darkie :angel:

Saturday, March 7th 2015, 11:22pm

:embarressed: :lol: Another epic fail by yours truly! Didn't realize that Muffin posted this topic back in December! So now, I offer my apologies for not reading this thread more carefully! Sorry about that! Please disregard my earlier comment.

-Darkie

Monday, March 9th 2015, 4:47am

:embarressed: :lol: Another epic fail by yours truly! Didn't realize that Muffin posted this topic back in December! So now, I offer my apologies for not reading this thread more carefully! Sorry about that! Please disregard my earlier comment.

-Darkie

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Monday, March 9th 2015, 8:53am

Typical :lol:

Tuesday, March 10th 2015, 3:03pm

:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2: