You are not logged in.

Friday, January 30th 2015, 9:45pm

Quest: Bald Stake

Current goal:Obtain GunglDOjaws 5, and an Arboris branch in Zvigold Grove. Ask for a Garlic Charm. Bring the trophies to Koeshu

I have the 5 GunglDO Jaws and an Arboris Branch.
for the garlic charm, do i have to buy the one in the undead shop or does someone give it to me?
currently I have the charm from the undead shop but i'm not able to proceed in the quest.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Friday, January 30th 2015, 10:14pm

someone have to send it as gift to you

Saturday, January 31st 2015, 10:58am

wow, thank you boss :D

Sunday, September 29th 2019, 7:49pm

I wish to finish some of my old quests and I have to finish that one too, but I cant get Arboris Branch. Killing arboris in Zviglod Grove doesnt help. Anyone knows how/where to find the branch?

P.S. I am not sure if I have not done it before time (in my low levels), and as the branch has lifetime and maybe expired, can I get it again?

Sunday, September 29th 2019, 8:00pm

I wish to finish some of my old quests and I have to finish that one too, but I cant get Arboris Branch. Killing arboris in Zviglod Grove doesnt help. Anyone knows how/where to find the branch?

P.S. I am not sure if I have not done it before time (in my low levels), and as the branch has lifetime and maybe expired, can I get it again?
I got it, there was an axe in my bp, you click "use"and fight with arboris level6 starts -
Woodcutter’s Axe