You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 4:45am

Quest to Ride the Brigantine Lafer

hello all,

Im currently lvl 4 and need to do some night stealers quests, i need to kill 10 iguarons and seems they are on the brigantine lafer, i cannot enter the ship says i need a good captain, can anyone guide me the right place to find this captain can i obtain him at lvl 4 or at lvl 5 i need to kill iguarons and i cant wait till lvl 5
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 8:13am

You can not go there before you reach level 5 and reach the step from Ultimate gambit guest that will allow you to go there. You can find iguarones on the other sheap that lead to human lands.
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

Thursday, January 7th 2016, 12:14pm

I will edit myself as I was in a hurry to go and all came up luke one big salad of letters :lol:

I was trying to say that you can not reach this location before level 5. On level 5, after you start the Ultimate Gambit Quest you will reach a step that allows you to go there. Untill then you can kill Iguarones on the ship that takes you to human land. :drink:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

• "CrimmCreeper" started this thread

Friday, January 8th 2016, 3:40am

I will edit myself as I was in a hurry to go and all came up luke one big salad of letters :lol:

I was trying to say that you can not reach this location before level 5. On level 5, after you start the Ultimate Gambit Quest you will reach a step that allows you to go there. Untill then you can kill Iguarones on the ship that takes you to human land. :drink:
THANK YOU!:)
I snap shot all my postings, dont remove my comments and claim them to be off topic.any...threads/posts containing name-calling will be closed/deleted.