You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 8:43pm

Transfiguration Magic Quest - Explenation

The Quest is for players who already rised either of the reputation to 3000 and have received Medal of Worship and done the Initiation for the 2nd reputation (or shifted meanwhile the reputations, which shift is quite pointless). It is for players that want to rise the 2nd reputation and as long as they have green or higher artefact and the red opposing one they can change the first to red and skip using luxits/flamains and just rise rep straight.
Explample:
You have Medal of Worship from Eldives and you have Mater Prozio, and then you start Kroffdor Reputation. You need to have Hot Davagar or higher (green, blue, purple). And along with that to decrease your Eldive reputation to bellow 500 rep (pick Flickering Flower and using your Davagar will also decrease your Eldive rep). Same way goes for players who used Antizio or Nevagar for their first rep.

Hope that helps to understand it!

Please remember you MUST have completed the Quest "In Search of the True Nature of the Fault" in otder to see the Transformation quest at the ancient mages!

"In Search of the True Nature of the Faul" is available for player from level 11 after completion of "Volatile World" [10], which itself is available after "Balthazar's Banishment" [5].

Good luck all! :kiss2:
:angel: Choose me for your Consecrator :kiss2:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "muffin" (Jan 17th 2017, 1:19pm) with the following reason: Correction

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 8:51pm

:cool:
I do not need to be number 1 to be better than your....

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 10:02pm

Thanx muffin :rose:

But also u must have 100 incarnum and 20 lux for davagar :D

21:42 Received: Sizzling Davagar [b]1 pcs, Standard Prozio 1 pcs. Removed: Incarnum 100 pcs, Luxite 20 pcs, Master Prozio 1 pcs, Incandescent Davagar 1 pcs.[/b]

Thursday, July 14th 2016, 11:45pm

Well, I know that they must be given.. I just tried to explain how the thing works... In the end I have to keep some suprprizes for you

Friday, July 15th 2016, 4:35pm

FAQ you have been asking me:

Q. I have Red Eldive Medal and Master Prozio for Aureole but then I start doing Kroffdor with curses and have Incandescent Nevagar for Destructors (or lower). What to do?

A. Buy Hot Davagar. Then go and do the quest. Your Master Prozio will turn to Sizzling Davagar

Same goes if you have done first Kroffdors - just replace the devices names, use as reference the Reputations from the library section: Eldives, Kroffdors

Q. If I do that am I going to lose the reputation I did already?

A. No. You will not lose any reputation. You just replace the machinery.

Q. If I replace the machinery, as you say, will I then be able to receive from this new red machine more than 2500 reputation without needing 2000 Luxites/Flamians?

A. Yes. The quest is to help you make the 2nd reputation without the need of having to increase your device power up to 2000 points. So then yes, you will not need such amount of Luxites/Flamains and you will get your reputation above 2500 easily.

I hope this helps you even more..

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Dec 23rd 2016, 7:09pm)

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 8:05pm

Answer is in the guide.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Dec 23rd 2016, 7:15pm) with the following reason: Guide was edited. If statement was kept might lead to confusion.

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 8:29pm

Answer is in the guide.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Dec 23rd 2016, 7:16pm) with the following reason: Guide was edited. If statement was kept might lead to confusion.

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:13pm

Answer is in the guide.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "muffin" (Dec 23rd 2016, 7:16pm) with the following reason: Guide was edited. If statement was kept might lead to confusion.

Friday, July 22nd 2016, 10:17pm

22:16 Received: Master Prozio 1 pcs, Hot Davagar 1 pcs. Removed: Centrido 100 pcs, Flamian 20 pcs, Sizzling Davagar 1 pcs, Standard Prozio 1 pcs. ok so for me i did not need to upgrade anything to green

Saturday, November 4th 2017, 9:09am

For change from Eldive to Kroffdor you need pay 150 centrido or decrease your Eldive reputation less than 500 for starting the quest " Transfiguration Magic"

The same if you need change from Kroffdor to Eldive, you need give 150 incarnum or dcrease your reputation.

Tuesday, August 13th 2019, 6:59pm

Hi all, i cant understand how to decrease 1st rep beloww 500 by giving centr/incar in order to complete the quest transfiguration magic. Is this step of decrease 1st rep needed to do the quest?

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, August 14th 2019, 10:53pm

Hi all, i cant understand how to decrease 1st rep beloww 500 by giving centr/incar in order to complete the quest transfiguration magic. Is this step of decrease 1st rep needed to do the quest?
You have to decrease it to be able to stard doing the other reputation. For example: I was doing Eldives. I received the Worship Badge of Eldives, then I went to Kroffdors and they told me to give them an amount of resources (It was either Incarnum or Centrido, I can't remember correctly). Then I had to do the initiation quest for kroffdors (killing 10 level 10 eldives) and coming back, after that I got my Davagar from the quest. Then I did Transfiguration Magic Quest to make my Davagar red and my Prozio Gray. After that I used my Davagar to increase Kroffdor reputation.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 8:55pm

You have to decrease it to be able to stard doing the other reputation. For example: I was doing Eldives. I received the Worship Badge of Eldives, then I went to Kroffdors and they told me to give them an amount of resources (It was either Incarnum or Centrido, I can't remember correctly). Then I had to do the initiation quest for kroffdors (killing 10 level 10 eldives) and coming back, after that I got my Davagar from the quest. Then I did Transfiguration Magic Quest to make my Davagar red and my Prozio Gray. After that I used my Davagar to increase Kroffdor reputation.
Thanks Hakan, it was usefull for me !!!

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Sunday, August 18th 2019, 9:24pm

You're welcome, my man. Good luck in future.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.