You are not logged in.

Saturday, September 17th 2016, 6:01pm

Rescue of Orlufia

Go to Allayas Wastelandsс and get through the portal. Once in the Underground Hiding-place, find the Great Scroll of Unarius and return with it to Pandrik the Wise at Light’s Edge.

Greetings, my name is Benigno Rodriguez, I have the character Browswer lev 4. At the moment I am doing the rescue Misison Orfiuna, in the part that should go to the past to find a dress. Has presented me the following problem, when entering the passage, a bodyguard skeleton, which after liquidate get a key to open the chest, where the scroll that allows me to travel to the past is to appear. This skeleton has not appeared bodyguard and I have three days entering the passageway. I respectfully request your help to solve this, or indicate me which may be why I can not finish this part of the rescue mission Oriulfa.

Atte.
Benigno Rodríguez.

Thursday, December 29th 2022, 5:35am

lo tienes que buscar en caza,como si fueras a matar monstruos
Go to Allayas Wastelandsс and get through the portal. Once in the Underground Hiding-place, find the Great Scroll of Unarius and return with it to Pandrik the Wise at Light’s Edge.

Greetings, my name is Benigno Rodriguez, I have the character Browswer lev 4. At the moment I am doing the rescue Misison Orfiuna, in the part that should go to the past to find a dress. Has presented me the following problem, when entering the passage, a bodyguard skeleton, which after liquidate get a key to open the chest, where the scroll that allows me to travel to the past is to appear. This skeleton has not appeared bodyguard and I have three days entering the passageway. I respectfully request your help to solve this, or indicate me which may be why I can not finish this part of the rescue mission Oriulfa.

Atte.
Benigno Rodríguez.