You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 10:09am

Guards not replying

What good is it to have guards to help when they dont even reply ? seems to me they just here to benifit themselves!!!

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 10:12am

They're usually busy on cases that sometimes take days or weeks to finish. Most of the time they respond within a day if you send them a letter in the mail. Or if it's a major issue, contact support.

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 10:15am

Ponty, it is difficult to send a mail when you have a curse ;)

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 10:24am

They're usually busy on cases that sometimes take days or weeks to finish. Most of the time they respond within a day if you send them a letter in the mail. Or if it's a major issue, contact support.
i could accept that if it was right but i been waiting for a lot more than a week or so this has been going for months :cursing:

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 10:32am

Ponty, it is difficult to send a mail when you have a curse ;)

:embarressed: I didn't really bother to check that...my bad lol

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 1:16pm

If guards are busy, you can still send a message in forums to guard.
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Thursday, March 16th 2017, 1:25pm

There is a formal area for querying curses in forum:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…dID=79&pageNo=1

Furthermore Forum also has a mail feature which you can use to communicate with guards cursed or not. Understand that our current staffing don't always mesh with every player. We do tend to be around more on weekends so you can always find a guard if you check during peak hours.