You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Blood-slayer666" started this thread

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 10:26pm

forgotten dungeon of the forgotten heroes

So now we have a rep shop for it and all that but is this battlefield actually ever coming back, it's been quite a while since the test phases...

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:08pm

It's forgotten :clubbing:

Wednesday, October 11th 2017, 11:09pm

this stupid instance killed all of the other instances. Please don't bring it back.... :)

Oh wait...the other instances are not going anyways....nevermind then... lol

This game sucks.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 8:15am

No thank you :)
I much appreciate to have one week unbreak tallaar or chaotic rather than that thing :dragon:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 12:09pm

no, Dungeons of forgotten might be the best thing to happen to this game.. you all can cry about it reallly doesnt matter..

the fact is..

higher lvl players getting bored cause so few high lvls, and bfs dont play...

soo, how to get people to lvl up and get higher lvl faster??

Dungeons of forgotten hero gives about same valor as if you were to do well in double valor tallars.. so its not comlpetely giving us loads of valor, its the amount of games that play during this event (because of the interserver) that leads to so much valor.. which is good. keeps a lot of people busy who are bored.. and it makes those who are WEAK in rank and armor, get a good chance to get their valor rank up and buy good armor for lower price..

if you get upset because players who are lvl 12-13 mage wearing green armor and in game for 6 years or soo, and think dungeons of forgotten heroes is their best chance to get their valor rank up so they can finally enjoy game with good armor,... if you think thats wrong, because they didnt work hard like everyone else for the armor.. well shame on you.. there are paypallers all around this game, if your one of the haters, atleast appreciate the fact that when this player gets his valor and valor armor, thanks to forgotten dungeon, appreciate that he will be more CONFIDENT to play more pvp more chaotics more bfs more abyss.. more platue, more tallars, because atleast he can face others with a bit more health and strenght and finally STAND the beat down and enjoy the bf while getting owned.. instead of having no shot with green armor and crap valor rank. and never coming..

forgotten dungeons pushes people to get valor rank,... once people get valor rank guess what happens?? next they want to level up.. PERFECT... oh and guess waht forgotten dungeons is still going,.. another valor rank.. another LEVEL UP.. lvl 12 mage, HEADING FOR LVL 18... guess what that means.. more higher lvls involved in GB event. not always one side outdoing the other with high lvls.. also. more high lvl BFs..

Armaggedon arent you upset lvl 16 bfs dont play?? so why not allow people to progress faster in game..
like i said.. its not FREE valor.. if you LOSE you get absolutely nothing.. this event DrIVES people to pump games out like crazy always like 5-10 games going at same time... you can hate it but its probably one of the best things to happen to the game.. especially with the higher lvls geting bored.. itll help push people to higher lvls...

so please. tell me you still hate this instance. and be the stereotype hypocrate this game generally shelters.. complain bfs dont happen, that get mad when they allow events with good valor boosts to urge players to join bfs lol.. forgotten heroes doesnt need the skill this game requires to pvp in other bfs... so what.. guess what that means.. youll still own players who get their valor rank and armor from forgotten dungeons because they dont know how to counter etc. but atleast once again, they will have confidence. thats all that matters.. gEt the ball rolling.. and keep it rolling

or keep thinking people will ignore the overbuffed scalpers and mysteriously hundreds of players in que for tallars and games going all day in all levels.. not gonna happen.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:00pm

This game sucks.

I d rather say that this game is good, but the people have to change :smile:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:42pm

I really think the game is good, but is intended for a much higher player base

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 1:45pm

I hope it never comes back.

Or maybe they should change the way it works. Players go in there with the hopes of getting free valor,then as soon as they spend 1g,the game kicks them out of instance and says "hah,in your face!"

This goes on like this until 10th time,then they can do the instance,but in the end they get 0 valor.

That'd be a good way to bring back that sack of [INAPPROPPRIATE LANGUAGE]

boo hoo pls frank don't delet dis.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, October 12th 2017, 7:10pm

@ cahal, i guess thats the chances you take, but yeah same for me 5-9 game losing streak then i come back with 10-15 game win streak. there are people who disguise themselves as healers to leach the game and stay in shop the whole game and go afk

Friday, October 13th 2017, 4:49am

LoL and it was the only way -DeathSTROKE- could get any valor.... But all fun....
Just a Thorn in the Heads of all those awesome Humans.. I grow bigger in their heads everyday.. I love them all.. :lol: :lol:

Friday, October 13th 2017, 10:08am

@shylark..

Come to next Tallars event. and keep eye on weekly ranks in valor earned for lvl 12

Friday, October 13th 2017, 11:43am

@ cahal, i guess thats the chances you take, but yeah same for me 5-9 game losing streak then i come back with 10-15 game win streak. there are people who disguise themselves as healers to leach the game and stay in shop the whole game and go afk
Most people keep grinding so hard to get to those ranks,be better at the game and all,then they bring this instance and some loser who still doesn't even have any rank in level X (put anything you want here,doesn't matter the level anyway) can also get to that rank by just spending,i don't know,say 200 golds,300 golds,even 1k golds? All they have to do is to derp around in that instance,without actually doing anything for hours. From my point of view,it's not fair,it's full of [THOMAS THE DANK ENGINE CENSOR]

As for people who play as healers,it's their duty to stay there and res the ones who get mirrored,otherwise scouts will mirror them,then the others,then it's a free game for the other team.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 12:01pm

i know cahal, i know how the game works... but i said people DIGSUISE themselves as healers because they know HEALERS sit in shop almost the whole game.. so when you go to shop for mirror removal, they are afk the whole game. i tried reporting lvl 17 mag 9mm for doing it in 20+ games. but sequana act like she couldnt ask admins for completed bf info. oh well next time all people will be reported instantly

and yeah.. its just like Crystalline caves.. people go in and do what they want, not whats needed to face an equal enemy team.. they think because they need quest for 35 blue 35 red that thats what they will do and be sucessful when infact if you dont work as a team your effort for quest will most likely be for nothing since you face equal team and are not organized..

but yes.. the fact lvl 3 + can play, so much low lvls already leach/loot steal/ and not care about game, and they can come and ruin games all day everyday.. but.. like i said. lvl 17 -9mm- leached for over 2 million valor in last dungeons, and even if he got fine, he would only lose a small portion of the valor he gained so wouldnt phase him..

with that being said, rules need to be more strict.. if you valor leach, you CLEARLY dont care about consequences and dont care for peoples actual time spent in game to focus and stress over hard earned victories, they should be warned 1 time, and then banned from the whole event.. and next time ban is clear but if they do again, they are perma banned without warning everytime its brought up. 5x perma ban from instance no referesher for when instance comes around.

Friday, October 13th 2017, 8:40pm

Oh please,don't start this again. He was in there talking to people,asking if anyone needs mirror removal and all.
And he actually played the game,because if he didn't play,instead,if he leeched,as you said:

1-He wouldn't have helped anyone
2-He wouldn't have actually said a single word there
3-He wouldn't have done any damage in any of the battlefields you have mentioned

Please stop talking trash about people and get your game going on yourself. You've been doing this over a year now,it's sad to see you have not changed a bit at all.

Now if you go off topic once again,I'll not answer in this thread because ravioli ravioli,frank will delete my postoli.

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 9:55am

Please stay in topic and abstain from personal attacks. This is your last warning. If you keep going personal and off topic, we will start handing out yellow cards!