You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, April 6th 2018, 8:02pm

Lisad....

why are you letting high level mags switching race and becoming humans. The human population is already 2 or 3 times bigger than the mag pupolation so by allowing this, you are making this game being even more unbalanced. This makes zero sense.

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 1:06am

why are you letting high level mags switching race and becoming humans. The human population is already 2 or 3 times bigger than the mag pupolation so by allowing this, you are making this game being even more unbalanced. This makes zero sense.

Yeah, balanced indeed. You make the poorest case for your statement when facts stare you in the face everytime you login.

ok, now go ahead with your 10 cents of BS along with the rest of the forum chronies who constantly whine and belly ache.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 3:33am

Armagedon- How come you just didnt come over too? We have cake! :smile: :smile:
Trust your instinct to the end, though you can render no reason.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 8:35am

on our ranking system:

Magmar active accounts: 1490
Human active account: 1984

humans have aboout 500 more level 3-4 accounts 8o :lol:

Level 19 magmars: 27
Level 19 humans: 31

some account are hidden, but really cant see big difference here :whistling:

:king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 1:02pm

Who cares anyway?

Crucibles are randoms, chaotics are randoms, abyss are depending from race but sometimes 1v5 sometimes 5v1 sometimes 5v5 so I consider them random too... and no one que temples.

Do we really need a distinction between humans and magmars nowadays?

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 4:18pm

and out of those 27 level 19 mags, half of them are completely inactive and another 3 or 4 play only once a week or so....

OriginalSith, why do you always have to talk/write like this? You can't make an argument without being disrespectful and insulting? you need to chill man.

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 6:52pm

OriginalSith, why do you always have to talk/write like this? You can't make an argument without being disrespectful and insulting? you need to chill man.
I speak the truth, sometimes it hurts.
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 4:06pm

Plural? I've only seen one. Come Acro :rabbit:

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 5:38pm

I speak the truth, sometimes it hurts.

and you can do it without being disrespectful or insulting. There is a big difference.

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 9:07pm

5 hours of blesses wasted today couyldn't win a single fight last 2 hours... 3 lvl 19 mags here and I'm the highest human... 3 mags wasting blesses to scalp me :lol:
Evolution cannot avoid bringing intelligent life ultimately to an awareness of one thing above all else and that one thing is futility.

Monday, April 9th 2018, 5:52am

Magmar active accounts: 1490
Human active account: 1984

Where can I see this info?

Lisad [20] 

EX Community Manager

Monday, April 9th 2018, 11:59am

Currently the transfer is only performed when there's an incoming application from the other race.
Regards,
Lisad | Community Manager