You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "BLANKAZ" started this thread

Monday, October 15th 2018, 5:35pm

11th Anniversarry Pots

Just asking...

11 of Invulnerability, rock skin, destruction and hurricane (total of 44) each day for 11 days and

its dead line till 2/11/18?

Aint it too fast?

:/

Monday, October 15th 2018, 5:39pm

it is

Monday, October 15th 2018, 5:52pm

it's too short no one will enjoy this even't if admin won't change the pot life :p
admin make it happen )

• "-Cahal-" has been banned

Monday, October 15th 2018, 6:00pm

I think they're supposed to go until October or November 2019 and there's a typo there but yeah, pls changerino the ending timerino. What are we going to use them for if they'll be gone by the time event ends?
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 6:30pm

What are we going to use them for if they'll be gone by the time event ends?

I guess those elixir to enjoy event during its going,too many elixirs to let have choice which blessings or power/vamp/blood elixirs you need more. When event ends you can use normal,premium,perfect and etc potions which doesnt connected to any event and can be earned and used anytime.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 6:38pm

Yeah, no. I don't enjoy an event with piss loads of elixirs which are obviously given to last for a while. Considering we'll receive them everyday, it's actually too much for a 16-day-event.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Monday, October 15th 2018, 8:53pm

This looks like a job for... CAPTAIN WHINER!!!!

oh, he's joined Cavalry now... perhaps Venomstang will straighten him out and he'll stop... if so, we'll need a new Capain Whiner... my suggestion would be Cahal!

Anyone 2nd the motion?
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Monday, October 15th 2018, 11:33pm

probably correct date, just use them for hunting or queue battlefields since no armor break and double valour etc

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 12:35am

Impossible to use all the buffs up before they expire if you grab them all daily.

PLUS

Lottery Tickets only have 6 day timer too but it says "You can use the lottery ticket after 14:00 October 26" - (in Russian) when you click "use". So most will run out before you can use them too :wall:

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 1:00am

lotery tickets lifespan 6 days
Time remaining until end of stage: 10d 12h 11min

what's that? we will loose a lot before end of event, before beeing able to use them?

• "BLANKAZ" started this thread

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 4:55am

probably correct date, just use them for hunting or queue battlefields since no armor break and double valour etc

11 Pots each x 4

thats 44 Buff pots...

1 pots -> 2h....

thats 88h worth of buff pots received per day x 11

That is too much extra for a 24h x 19days....

:/

Even i drank one after the other since the start till novermber 2...

i would have extra 256 buff pots unused that will perished...

thats about 64 of each type of pots.....

Sorry for the numbers.....but they tell the truth...

PS..Admins...please extend the deadline.....

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 7:03am

since we get daily tickets the ticket refreshes so tiemframe doesnt matter? well enough pots to have a choice which to use ^^

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 8:12am

tickets does not stack 8|
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 10:14am

Admins are aware of the ticket lifespan and will get back as soon as possible with a solution.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 3:19pm

could a admin confirm or not that all elix desapear the 2 nov 18 pls?

since are always mistake with date, can we trust what is written on pots?

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 3:54pm

That coming from Sergeant PooPooPlattereater with a god complex is very concerning, you should stick to handing out blessings to those who send you gifts, you sithface. No place for you here in the cool men's club.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 4:04pm

Just in case i get even a small warning from this post, I was provoked by sith and I won't leave it if you guys do give me warning/yellow card/red card etc.

Thanks, and good game all. I won't go off-topic anymore in this thread.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 4:14pm

The lottery tickets have no timer on them now.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 5:41pm

okay lol thanks for the tickets but what about the anni elixirs? surely 2018 is a typo. as BLANKAZ has already stated the numbers are far too overwhelming for the pots to last till 2nd Nov 2018 only...
and if it's not a typo then admin shud prolly extend the time by six months at least :P
just sayin :sman:
The lottery tickets have no timer on them now.

Tuesday, October 16th 2018, 5:47pm

There is no typo. As of now the date written in the elixirs is correct. A request to extend the expiry date of the elixirs has been forwarded to admins and they will consider it.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!: