You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 7:55am

[ITEMS] New breed

Weekly knowledge test: 01/03-07/03/2019

If you would have the chance to start the breed of a new mount, which two mounts would you choose for your breed and why?

Post your answers here.

...................................................................................................................

For all who do not know the game yet some simple rules:
  • Every week (Friday morning) we publish one question to our game:
    Legend. Legacy of the Dragons.
  • From all correct and complete answers up to 5 participants will win one promotional game code each.
  • Only complete and detailed answers will be rewarded. If there is more than 5 detailed and complete answers the most unique answers have the biggest chance to win.
  • Copy and paste-answers will NOT be considered. Same goes for trolling or spamming or inadequate language.
  • Personal attacks on other players in your answers/posts as well will NOT be accepted.
  • Answer must be in English. You can answer in your mothertongue only if you post understandable translation in English in same post as your answer.
  • The winners will be chosen by a mixed team of magmars and humans. The decision will be final.
  • Codes will be sent to winners via private messages in the forum or per post ingame.

Good game and good luck for all! :drink:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Aixlinn" (Mar 8th 2019, 12:15pm)

Friday, March 1st 2019, 9:44am

So for my breed i would choose

Jakaral + Cerrador

First Jakaral and Cerrador themselves are already very strong/useful mounts

I think by breeding them it would make the most powerfull mount in my opinion

each are used for it own purposes so breeding would make percect one

it would have the Jakarals + Cerradors spells but they would just be little bit weaker than actual mounts
so with those spells on 1 mount i think it would be most powerful mount in Faeo

thats why i am choosing them.... :stronger:
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 1:50pm

If i were to breed two mounts and get a new baby mount, i'd love for the parent mounts to be steel gromdrag+bloody jakaral.
Why? because gromdrag has insane skills as pvp when it hops in it kills all summons lesser and equivalent to its level in battle! It has insane skills with it which can immensely help in pve hunts as well :D
Jakaral on the other hand would come in so damn handy in pvp, applying continous weakens on the enemy, further guaranteeing my victory :P It also heals itself to a great extent when the enemy blocks, so that is useful as well. Both the mounts are hard hitters as well.
The baby JakaDrag, as I'd like to call it, would inherit all the insane skills from its parents and get some new ones as well; enhanced version of mix breed spells actually(courtesy genetics). The healing factor of jakaral and gromdrag would culminate into a skill that would heal the summoner as well which would be pretty awesome. The baby JakaDrag would be a better hitter than its parents ofcourse, and a few more skill upgrades due to genetic betterment of the parent genes in the baby mount genes.

LOL
sadly i dont have neither of the mounts :lol: it'd be awesome to have this wonderful JakaDrag :D

• "GastarbeiteR" has been banned

Friday, March 1st 2019, 2:21pm

It would absolutely be Scorpolion and Endagar. Why? It's quite simple, really. Endagar has a skill that affects multiple enemies. Scorpolion has a skill it uses every turn which makes the enemy hit themselves with their attacks. Now what if there was a cute abomination which would cast a spell on multiple enemies to hit themelves and deal damage-over-time which would stack every turn in a fight? That would be pretty OP. Other than that, the beast would be very tanky due to both beasts having a high level of hp, so that would also be a combined feature. Last, but not least, thanks to the Scorpolion's strong physiology, this new breed of "Scorpodagar" would be immune to any sort of poisons/DoT damage, weakness and retribution scrolls and powders as well as other weakening effects in battle such as a wild/bloody jakaral's damage reduction (Part Lataf Chaos Magic) or cerrador's oppressing beam. This new breed would be a bloodthirsty butcher of battles.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, March 1st 2019, 10:17pm

If I could freely choose any two mounts, I would choose the Dzeurg and Scorpolion for their designs, very peculiar and striking features. In addition, these mounts would serve as ways to attract more players to want to get this kind of mounts if they only give them as tests for a couple of days.

If I should choose between an improvement of the goat and the ox, I would choose the ox because it seems to me that it has more presence on the battlefield and outside it.
:angel: