You are not logged in.

Friday, May 31st 2019, 8:41pm

executioner skill

so whats wrong with exec skill increase ?

did admin shut down increase ?
is it caused by all the attak rules changes ?

i have not receved a +1 in 2 months with 3 weeks of red premium during that time
handed out plenty of injuries worty of increase
just came out of tallars with 15 kills all injured and still no +1

is any1 else having same issues or is the game just telling me to go f myself :wall:
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

LE LOUP [17] 

Intermediate

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 12:02pm

same sht ))

after a certain lvl of exe skills it doesnt decrease anymore on NOOBS

I notice that i get +1 only when i kill someone stronger or same lvl as me in pvp ^^

Saturday, June 1st 2019, 7:48pm

23:13 BaTTousai-: so hard to get +1 exe
23:13 BaTTousai-: just kill and wait for ++1
23:14 BaTTousai-: no no have
23:16 BaTTousai-: 23:15 Twoje mistrzostwo w zawodzie "Executioner" zwiększyło się o +1.
23:17 BaTTousai-: 23:17 Twoje mistrzostwo w zawodzie "Executioner" zwiększyło się o +1
23:26 BaTTousai-: 23:25 Twoje mistrzostwo w zawodzie "Executioner" zwiększyło się o +1.

its just luck, but if i had red premium like you say and didnt get any increase id be annoyed too
info: Visit the battlefields to earn valor. Valor is essential for getting access to the best armour!

Sunday, June 2nd 2019, 5:30am

@ loup
altho i do raid and kill noobs, i do run battlefields and kill plenty of ppl my lvl, i even kill some lvl 9 and a few lvl10 when raiding.

@ ark
at this point luck has noting to do with it, after easily over 100 kills with almost as many injuries.
red premium is just another game feature that u waste money on.

would love to hear admin explain to me why i should keep spending money on their game when i get noting in return.
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Wednesday, June 5th 2019, 5:39pm

Red premium works great. A guy in my clan raised exe around 15 times in a few hours. You know nothing about your profession, that's why you think it's premium problem. I can tell you about it if you comtact me with forum private messages.