You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:44pm

simple, don't make problems for others and you won't get exed :cool:
you are a strong player you see also play well, but if you put 15 20 level 11 players you wouldn't even be able to

it is something that should not happen to anyone :D :D

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:45pm

@Mystral01 ...noone will attack you for no reason though :)

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:46pm

Sherian...if someone for example insults me or a clannie...or someone attacks one of us....why shouldnt they get attacked by all? If deserve it why not?
you can attack but cant broke.
his game thats it

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:51pm

I'm not worried about myself. The game for me stops with logout. there is better to do in real life. But I am against going after people. it's a war game but not a war

There is an attack rule in place:

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…&threadID=35855

And yes, guards monitor attacks and if it is like this. And also yes, there is an Article 9coc in place:
http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…t&id=102&page=5

However, there rarely is attacks without having been provoked. Also if you don't want to be subject of being attacked, your own behaviour should be in a way, so others do not attack you. If you constantly provoke people in actions and words, you will have to take what comes for it. I am sure if the attacked one stops with his own provocations, also the attacks will stop.

As long as the "victim" keeps provoking attacks, also article 9coc will not fall into place.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sherian...if someone for example insults me or a clannie...or someone attacks one of us....why shouldnt they get attacked by all? If deserve it why not?

There must however be a limit to what can be done, each player has the same right to play.

Ci deve essere comunque un limite a quello che si può fare, ogni giocatore ha lo stesso diritto di giocare.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:54pm

Rules are given by the game administrators.

Rules are applied by players.

Is this clear?

Than... there are no-so-called rules inside the game (as uborg, bone dragon, ecc.) that the most badass of the players decided for everyone.

They rule the game. no the game administrators, no the guards.

Get max lv in the game, get really strong, get your clan really strong...
Than you can rule others!

This is the game as it was since it started
404 not found

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:56pm

Is this clear?

Than... there are no-so-called rules inside the game (as uborg, bone dragon, ecc.) that the most badass of the players decided for everyone.

:drop: Hitler Jr :clap: .well:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 3:59pm

Is this clear?

well that's how game started / worked since begining
FACT: I'm 100m away from you.

S̸͍̻͓͆ͅŢ̸̙̪͔͈̜̪̏̓͊̆̂̔͌̇͆̉A̴̢̺̥͍̬͈̻̦̫͜͠ͅR̵̛͕̲͖̜̦̭̦̪͙͍̍͆̓̔̾̍͘͝͝Ț̴̯̺͓̿̈́̉͌͌ͅ ̵͖̲͕̰̎͐̓̋͂͗̈̅̀͛͑͘̕͝Ř̸̡̡̻͖̖͛͐̇́͐̉̍̕͝Ứ̴͈͓̗̙͙͎̝̻̬̀̇͛̿̏̉̓̈́̃̊͗Ņ̸̦̬̬̭͍͚̦̞̰̇̎̔̍̀͑̑́͑̓̌͘͜͝ͅŅ̴̑́̅̍̒̿I̷͈͍͌͐̋̾̌̅́̏N̸̥̯̦̗̱̲̙̆͗̀̆̐̒̉͆̀̉́̅̈́̕͝ͅĢ̵̡͕̣̻̬̗̘̖̜̙̳̔̀̌͑̐̈̑͂̂̇͠!̵̡̂̍̕!̵̢̨̻̖̰̳̘̻̗̜͖͒̉̂͂̑!̷̧̢̛̪͕̪͈̲̭̱͌͒̀̾̉̈́̽͒͛̿̀̚̕͠

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:00pm

And yes, guards monitor attacks and if it is like this. And also yes, there is an Article 9coc in place:

However, there rarely is attacks without having been provoked. Also if you don't want to be subject of being attacked, your own behaviour should be in a way, so others do not attack you. If you constantly provoke people in actions and words, you will have to take what comes for it. I am sure if the attacked one stops with his own provocations, also the attacks will stop.

As long as the "victim" keeps provoking attacks, also article 9coc will not fall into place.
its mean you think its right if you do some think and im lvl 11 you are lvl 9 i can attack you every think when i log?
do you think is that right?

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:01pm

Is this clear?

well that's how game started / worked since begining
humanity started with the stone age fortunately things have changed and we with .well:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:07pm

i think

I think that any guard in such a situation should support players who suffer from these things.
Guarding is not just about enforcing the rules, but helping others in my opinion :) :thumbsup:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:10pm

Well ins't this an interesting topic for an executioner to comment on , here goes first I would like to say I find it a bit unfair for there to be any limit on me attacking anyone that insults me because they are below 5 levels of me, If you think it is ok because you have protection from game to be a absolute jerk when you make a mistake then why should you expect any mercy? A simply Sorry My bad" or " I am sorry for what I said " even if they do not mean it at all as said here people playing from behind computers know one really knows what a person really thinks,If you make a mistake own it and say my bad everyone makes mistakes , and yes we all make each other mad at one time or another (but believe me the conquences here were much worse years ago) it not how you make a person mad its how you act after the fact, if you act like a jerk throwing insults around then I am going to treat you like one meaning I am going to do whatever I possibly can with the game rules and limit of my walllet to make you suffer, so be wise "Apologize" and then maybe you can go on playing normally but do not expect those that you insult to ever be helpful to you if you need help.
thats my 2cents I do NOT AGREE with this attack rule change unless it allows me to be able to attack any level player regardless of level differnce that feels they can be an ... to higher level players be disrespectul without consequences.
If the truth I speak hurts you maybe you should change your truths .well:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:15pm

Well ins't this an interesting topic for an executioner to comment on , here goes first I would like to say I find it a bit unfair for there to be any limit on me attacking anyone that insults me because they are below 5 levels of me, If you think it is ok because you have protection from game to be a absolute jerk when you make a mistake then why should you expect any mercy? A simply Sorry My bad" or " I am sorry for what I said " even if they do not mean it at all as said here people playing from behind computers know one really knows what a person really thinks,If you make a mistake own it and say my bad everyone makes mistakes , and yes we all make each other mad at one time or another (but believe me the conquences here were much worse years ago) it not how you make a person mad its how you act after the fact, if you act like a jerk throwing insults around then I am going to treat you like one meaning I am going to do whatever I possibly can with the game rules and limit of my walllet to make you suffer, so be wise "Apologize" and then maybe you can go on playing normally but do not expect those that you insult to ever be helpful to you if you need help.
thats my 2cents I do NOT AGREE with this attack rule change unless it allows me to be able to attack any level player regardless of level differnce that feels they can be an ... to higher level players be disrespectul without consequences.
i see the scene happen in last days in the game
my way for agree is only that if the rule should like you can attack or hire 1-2 times at day not every moment you like :teacher:

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:16pm

Maybe I'm just a delusional fool, but before I am a player, I'm a person standing in front of a screen.
I think who it is on the other side, the problems it might have in life, and even this alone makes me think and behave accordingly. EVEN IN THE GAME

That's why I don't approve of certain things

Forse io sono solo una stupida illusa, ma prima di essere un giocatore, sono una persona che sta davanti ad uno schermo.
Penso a chi possa essere dall'altra parte, ai problemi che potrebbe avere nella vita, e anche solo questo mi fa riflettere e comportarmi di conseguenza. ANCHE NEL GIOCO

Per questo non approvo certe cose

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:20pm

you guys are weak, not in the sense of your armor or level or expierence, but just your mental capacity and ability to withstand stress.......you would NEVER have lasted more than 1 week in the old version of this game before these rules were put in place

as much as i hated ther phrase "this is a war game" it applies....you guys were all "born" in a time of peace, you don't truely remember the clan wars amongst mags and humans internally that LITERALLY stopped the game for about 80% of the population, or the annoyances of certain individuals on one side that would hop over the 'ol river bend and hand out various injuries to one and all regardless of level, regardless of provocatin, regardless of anything, just because they could

the rules now are more than enough to allow you to foster your character, don't like the rules, get stronger, spend more time or money in game (it's always one or the other) and then you'll be in a position to make a difference, not by commlaining, but by putting your finger on the scales

i mean hell i've been on the recieving end of this rule myself, i go to raid bank, and i get hex and mirror, so i just throw it right back, i'm not going out of my way too much to ruin somoene's day because that makes me just as much of an ass as them

spend time/money, get stronger, get more supplies, you won't be so offended or upset when something happens, you brush it off and mvoe on

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:23pm

Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to not start beef or just start it and do your best to make the other party suffer. Afterwards don't ask your friends to go to forum and say "admin help plox" just stop it, get better, get stronger, and when the time comes, start another beef and this time, have the upper hand, hit all of them hard. Plain and simple. Stop crying and start moving on.

tl; dr

-I strongly disagree with this thread
-Attack rule bad
-Don't hide behind attack rule
-Don't ask for more limitations
-Admin pls remove attack rule
-Pilek lov animels
-Learn to live with the consequences of your actions and your words
-Seriously, just cause it suits you, don't think having attack rule limiting everything will solve all the problems

Best regards.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Thursday, April 9th 2020, 4:28pm

Please stop it. I was bullied constantly, attacked by people who thought they could do anything they wanted. What did I do? Level up, be stronger, then bring it to them. You can't go around being disrespectful to people, then simply expect them to suck it up. They're going to retaliate. Your best move here is to hit back and hit back hard. At this point it doesn't matter who is right or wrong, who did what. You're having a beef, either learn to not start beef or just start it and do your best to make the other party suffer. Afterwards don't ask your friends to go to forum and say "admin help plox" just stop it, get better, get stronger, and when the time comes, start another beef and this time, have the upper hand, hit all of them hard. Plain and simple. Stop crying and start moving on.

tl; dr

-I strongly disagree with this thread
-Attack rule bad
-Don't hide behind attack rule
-Don't ask for more limitations
-Admin pls remove attack rule
-Pilek lov animels
-Learn to live with the consequences of your actions and your words
-Seriously, just cause it suits you, don't think having attack rule limiting everything will solve all the problems

Best regards.

nobody asked me to write on the forum, it was my choice

nessuno mi ha chiesto di scrivere sul forum, è stata una scelta mia