You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 3:05pm

The Anniversary quests related to Ergam have been temporarily disabled due to glitches caused by the time change.

If you have finished the Brave New World quest, you can access Ergam manually (for the Labyrinth instance) via Favytor Suburbs or Grand Ford Suburbs or 3 times per day via the Ergam teleportation scroll.

I can not use the scroll to teleport there , I can not see the Brave New world quest anymore.

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 4:38pm

The Anniversary quests related to Ergam have been temporarily disabled due to glitches caused by the time change.

If you have finished the Brave New World quest, you can access Ergam manually (for the Labyrinth instance) via Favytor Suburbs or Grand Ford Suburbs or 3 times per day via the Ergam teleportation scroll.

I can not use the scroll to teleport there , I can not see the Brave New world quest anymore.
Same problem here. I lost the quest "Brave new world" and can't find it anywhere. :/

• "Sequana" started this thread

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 7:15pm

The quest "Brave new world" is supposed to be available from level 11 only.
:!: Guards open their doors for new members. Interested? Please apply here! :!:

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 9:22pm

I can't use Scroll of Returning to Ergam also since today. I can't finish my quest.
I get the message: You haven’t managed to get to Ergam yet!
Please help!

Sunday, October 31st 2021, 9:58pm

Adventure - underwater hunting
21:56 The total value of fish caught is 500 out of 500
Get no success

Monday, November 1st 2021, 5:21am

Adventure - Not a great idea

Here I also have the 1500 full, it was unsuccessful

Monday, November 1st 2021, 6:18am

The next quest that won't be completed
Adventure - monsters cry too
I can give screenshots of all 3 quests
TeufelsBraut has attached the following files:
  • 0001 (2).jpg (10.92 kB - 129 times downloaded - latest: Mar 10th 2024, 3:25am)
  • 0002 (2).jpg (11.32 kB - 71 times downloaded - latest: Jan 26th 2024, 6:23pm)
  • 0003 (2).jpg (11.9 kB - 56 times downloaded - latest: Jan 26th 2024, 6:23pm)

Monday, November 1st 2021, 8:39am

I'm a fool: lol: Please delete my posts, I got the solution.
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyyy

Friday, November 5th 2021, 8:53pm

Since update today (28th October 2021) everytime I try to go into the bank it opens up my browser to buy diamonds.
It is really annoying as I have no intention of buying diamonds & if I did I would do it the old way by using the "Purchase" tab.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! :grr:

Still Not Fixed - Why? Seemed simple to break it. :clubbing:

Yes this is frustrating, but it has been reported already. Please stop spamming it in multiple threads. Thanks

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 5th 2021, 11:59pm)

Monday, November 8th 2021, 11:38pm

Legendary Cutthroats Deck not working as it once was.

In the past, when you selected "Attack" it would attack the target ONLY if it was not in a fight. if the target was in fight you woud have received an error message. "Help in combat" option would attack a person that was already in battle.

Now both options do the same thing: attack a person, no matter if he is in battle or not.

Thursday, November 11th 2021, 7:15pm

Since update today (28th October 2021) everytime I try to go into the bank it opens up my browser to buy diamonds.
It is really annoying as I have no intention of buying diamonds & if I did I would do it the old way by using the "Purchase" tab.

PLEASE FIX THIS!!!! :grr:

Yes this is frustrating, but it has been reported already. Please stop spamming it in multiple threads. Thanks

I'm not spamming in multiple threads - you locked my original one for no apparent reason save your own "frustration".

It has been nearly 2 weeks since the bug started now, it is extremely annoying & we have had no information regarding when it will be fixed apart from the usual fobbing off.

I wouldn't feel the need to post if it was only a minor inconvenience, but it's a huge one to me personally, if it isn't to you. :cool:

This change has now been noted as intentional. There is currently no information regarding further anticipated changes to this function.

Regarding spamming threads, you posted the same message multiple times within a 72 hour period. Please feel free to browse the following for clarification on forum rules:
Rules
Warning System

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 11th 2021, 8:59pm)

Friday, November 12th 2021, 5:21am

At the top left is the crown, click there and you will get
to the bank without the annoying pop-up

Monday, November 15th 2021, 4:32pm

16:29 Received: Sweet Fourteenth Birthday Cake 100 pcs.
16:29 Anniversary Elixir of Giant 4 pcs, Anniversary Elixir of Life 4 pcs, Anniversary Elixir of Mana 12 pcs, Anniversary Extract of Power 44 pcs, Anniversary Extract of Blood 28 pcs, Anniversary Extract of Vampirism 24 pcs, Anniversary Elixir of Invulnerability 1 pcs, Anniversary Elixir of Hurricane 1 pcs, Anniversary Elixir of Rock Skin 1 pcs, Anniversary Elixir of Destruction 1 pcs
16:29 You have received a reward for 12 completed journeys. Received: Smiley Certificate 1 pcs, Dawn Luck Charm 1 pcs, Precious Forged Trunk 15 pcs, Heroic Elixir of Rock Skin 2 pcs.
16:29 The Magical Flora of Faeo Ephemeral Pack of Cards 1 pcs

I did not get the bonus stuff

Did you have this item in your backpack? If not, you will not receive bonus items. If you did, you can try to click "use" on the item and it should give them.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 17th 2021, 1:30pm)

Monday, November 15th 2021, 4:33pm

Also every time i open news it gets me to a facebook like button plugin

Has been resolved

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 17th 2021, 1:28pm)

Friday, November 19th 2021, 4:42pm

Two New Things Broken Today

1. Shadow Tasks Broken!!

16:31 You have been able obtain a Commemorative Coin for the Own Shadow task. One on One with your own Shadow Quest [7].

I go to collect reward & am asked the second task as usual....
Your goal: Open any of the antiquarian bags, received for a set of Commemorative coins.
Choice of Twilight Crystals 80 pcs. or Twilight Coin 5 pcs.

However, when I try to click....
No, Shadow, I do not like that idea. I have carried out one of your requests and that is enough for now.

It doesn't go to the options to choose Crystals or Coins, it just shuts the dialogue.

Only started happening today. Tried multiple times on collecting coins, also refreshed client, closed & restarted client. Still not working.

PLUS

2. Trying to change Elixir sets or Armour sets using client is now EXTREMELY slow, also only started happening today.

.well:

Client auto-load issues has been reported. Awaiting information.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 19th 2021, 6:37pm)

Friday, November 19th 2021, 5:04pm

Quick update to above - also tried Shadow Task in browser - not working there either :cry:

Shadow quest issue should be resolved

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 19th 2021, 6:30pm)

Friday, November 19th 2021, 6:40pm

Yes, working now. Thank You

Friday, November 26th 2021, 12:14am

Shadow problem is still present, although I've just experienced it for the first time.

Sunday, November 28th 2021, 10:57pm

Whenever I get any curse whatsoever i.e. Mark of Death, Gehenna, or even a simple Lingroants curse from DH stash like I currently have - I ALWAYS get a "Items for differing fighting styles equipped: Vitality: -20% (-62)" debuff in my attributes.

Is this a bug as the curses have nothing to do with the debuff as it's saying I'm wearing different equipment. I'm not changing the equipment I wear, it always happens if I get any curse whatsoever. Then goes back to normal when the curse(s) time out.

BUG? :glance:

Sunday, November 28th 2021, 10:59pm

Forgot to mention... have we had any form of update on the auto-load issues as it still takes ages to load weapon/elixir sets. Thanks :wink: