You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 3:38pm

3 languages christmas event

15:29 Eisklumpen 1 Stk

15:31 Świąteczna bryłka lodu 1 Stk

15:34 Christmas Ice Block 1 Stk

Wednesday, December 1st 2021, 3:44pm

15:41 Zamarznięty Eliksir 1 Stk
15:42 Gefrorenes Elixier 1 Stk
15:25 Frozen Elixir 1 Stk

Thursday, December 2nd 2021, 6:28pm

:jump: :jump: :jump:

Yay - they fixed the annoying as heck auto opening of browser when trying to access or visit the bank from the client!!!

Ok - they replaced it by defaulting to another annoying screen but at least it is still in the bank interface & not a new browser.

So... :jump: :wall: :clap:

Saturday, December 4th 2021, 7:28am

rock pit is gone and cant put up christmas tree

hello in my estate i dont have my rock pit anymore i used it like 2 or 3 times and now its just gomne dont even have the boarder to show u can build there and also i dont have the spot to be able to put up my xmas tree can someone fix this please

Thursday, December 9th 2021, 3:28am

on: https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…at&id=81&page=7

it's steel Armor not 'Stell Armor' :snowball:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, December 14th 2021, 4:13pm

16:09 You have been attacked by Stone Lotus Elite Warrior [11] .
16:09 The battle « Attack on Invisible» has begun.

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=90972439270014
souldn happen

Some event mobs have the ability to attack invisible players. Not a bug (happens with Shaissar [20] too.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 16th 2021, 5:37pm)

Tuesday, December 21st 2021, 6:05pm

Latest update today has killed the speed of the game to a snails pace - no, snails are supersonic compared to what is currently happening. Now everything takes much longer to do & hunting is basically unplayable.

I won't go into too much detail but safe to say I won't be able to get my 101 cogs everyday, like I have been, if this speed issue isn't resolved quickly!! :grrrr:

Something always seems to go wrong at Christmas (although this year it is EVERY tech update!)

So I'm guessing, like the last few christmas times, we'll be likely fobbed off with a compensation chest to try & appease us? or will that be conveniently omitted like a lot of things this year so far?

:wall:

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 12:33am

where shall we start with bugs? lmao the entire game is broken how about that; thought maintenance was to fix things not break the entire dam game. Do you people even do these maintenance procedures on a test server or do you just wing it and say fuck it if it goes well good if not oh well?

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 4:12am

I buy myself a bonus so that the game runs faster, now I have a bonus that it runs so slowly that it would run faster even without a bonus. For this you should unlock a free bonus for everyone for the whole of January! Sorry google translate

Wednesday, December 22nd 2021, 5:47am

5:46 no rest :rr::buee:

Thursday, December 30th 2021, 11:15am

Adobe Flash Player pop up

Any time I am logged in I have an adobe flash player pop up error which I can't click on or close.

I did try to use the below link to fix it but I am then getting another error (Screenshot attached) any time I click into global settings.

«Legend: Legacy of the Dragons» :: Infoportal (warofdragons.com)

Please try the solution here
fawo has attached the following files:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 30th 2021, 12:02pm)

Thursday, December 30th 2021, 4:42pm

Fix the lag - even after fight server reboot it's still 25% slower hunting at LEAST!
PLUS,
letter game still dropping number 1's, NOT dropping M's unless I'm unlucky after 100 letters dropped so far.

Friday, December 31st 2021, 12:50am

Just tried my first fight since the 24th - (yes, not done a fight since!) - and the fight won't load on browser at all.

I had to log out - start up the client - then luckily the fight loaded. The fight I also done on 24th was on client so no idea how long browser hasn't been able to load fight. :wall:
:smoke:

Friday, December 31st 2021, 12:55am

Forgot to say - Shadow task didn't display the reward after completion but it DID add the crystals I picked - I think :lol:
:smoke:

Friday, December 31st 2021, 6:05am

Got 2 M's but still getting 1's too :lol:

Friday, December 31st 2021, 5:51pm

When does the Snow Bazaar close please?

There is no reward stage showing in events after the December event closed today.

Sorry if I missed any info. Thanks

It will close on 10th January

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 1st 2022, 1:35am)

Saturday, January 1st 2022, 8:18pm

Thank you for reply. Any idea of the time? 00:01/Midday/23:59 ?

Thanks ;o)

Saturday, February 5th 2022, 2:14pm

Client Stuck on flash player settings

Local Storage
Allow Warofdragons to store information on your computer?

Cannot click accept or deny....

So am I stuck to now playing on browser for the forseeable or just look for another game entirely? Had enough of the constant crap that we are being subjected to as players. :truce: :truce: :truce:

Saturday, February 5th 2022, 2:16pm

Fixed :shock: .well:

Thursday, March 3rd 2022, 2:22am

Ok, why have the anniversary elixirs disappeared come spring along with the Christmas ones? It said in their description they would last till some time in October, if memory serves.

The anniversary elixirs were actually due to be removed a few weeks after the event in 2021, however were still usable until Spring. Their removal was intended, in line with the Christmas elixirs.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 3rd 2022, 12:11pm)