You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, March 13th 2022, 11:58pm

broken armor

I bought anger boots and chainmail on auction, and have them in my post box.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=890365824
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=881048419

I pull out boots ant try use scroll of destruction on them, but system said that boots too worn and item was destroyed!!
Than i pull out chainmail, and look that it have full durability, was new as boots too!!
Use scroll on chainmail, and again destroyed!!!

Items was fully new, than why i didnt get small bright crystals from them!!??

Please fix that!
Thanks!
:shock:

Monday, March 14th 2022, 12:02am

I bought anger boots and chainmail on auction, and have them in my post box.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=890365824
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=881048419

I pull out boots ant try use scroll of destruction on them, but system said that boots too worn and item was destroyed!!
Than i pull out chainmail, and look that it have full durability, was new as boots too!!
Use scroll on chainmail, and again destroyed!!!

Items was fully new, than why i didnt get small bright crystals from them!!??

Please fix that!
Thanks!
:shock:

https://prnt.sc/xs9T7IYemzAH

This is an intended mechanic - for blue chess items (level 3-5), the system recognises the original 115/115 durability items as "full durability". Therefore, the chess ones (~34/34) have a chance to not give crystals upon destruction.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Mar 14th 2022, 9:46am)

Monday, March 14th 2022, 3:34pm

Thanks!

But it should be written clearly than!

I didn't find any word that mention about ''system recognizing'' and that ''full durability is 115/115'' !

:glance: :thumbdown:

Sunday, April 3rd 2022, 5:25am

in game intro... can be seen anywhere...

The epic fantasy online game with the huge game world. Register now for free without charge! - No downloads, no subscri[b]b
tion, no fees! Just fun for free![/b]
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Sunday, April 3rd 2022, 5:28am

in game intro... can be seen anywhere...

The epic fantasy online game with the huge game world. Register now for free without charge! - No downloads, no subscrib (p) tion, no fees! Just fun for free!

Friday, April 8th 2022, 1:59am

Ok, why have the anniversary elixirs disappeared come spring along with the Christmas ones? It said in their description they would last till some time in October, if memory serves.

The anniversary elixirs were actually due to be removed a few weeks after the event in 2021, however were still usable until Spring. Their removal was intended, in line with the Christmas elixirs.
Albeit with a bit of a delay, thanks for the reply. However, would it not have been better if this intended removal was indicated somewhere, in order to enable proper planning?

Thanks again.

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 12:13am

stuck

I am stucked in great battle on Magic storm on Plateau
already 25 minutes!!!

I was try to reload, quit game and log in again, all without success,
try clear cashe, but still nothing, i am in fight, my belts are full, but on fight screen i don't see myself, nor
enemy, nor participates in fight....

What to do, my blessing will short, and i will lose battle, which supposed to win?!?!

:puke: :puke:

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 1:58pm

I am stucked in great battle on Magic storm on Plateau
already 25 minutes!!!

I was try to reload, quit game and log in again, all without success,
try clear cashe, but still nothing, i am in fight, my belts are full, but on fight screen i don't see myself, nor
enemy, nor participates in fight....

What to do, my blessing will short, and i will lose battle, which supposed to win?!?!

:puke: :puke:

Are you using the browser instead of the client? If so, this error happens. To solve the problem you should enable proxy in settings (after the battle is over). Next fight will work for you (with lags) but you won't save this one. :<

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 4:15am

Reward phase for The Queen's Proclamation event is missing.

We were able to get coins until 14:30 12.04.2022 and the shop was closed at the same time. It just doesn't feel right. Considering the fact that other events where a currency can be earned have at least a weekly stage to use it. I bet I'm not the only one with coins left because of that :drop:

Please... Can we do something about it?

The event shop was accessible for the entirety of the event, and so there was not a formal "reward" stage.

We have already asked about this and the shop will not be reopened.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 14th 2022, 10:21am)

Monday, April 18th 2022, 3:36am

orb and key

https://prnt.sc/dik9gRY8_3g_

I use on 03:14 one of hunter's orbs, and didn't get any message with list of things i got, just notice that there is no key, and one orb is missing !?
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=898952090

Other thing:

Why you giving us seasonal tokens when seasonal event shop is closed, and only use of them is for seasonal food, which i have already planty??

Why there cannot be more good things, not just crap, 5 diamonds or 15g for key is not little price for crap!??

One more :

2 hours of hunting, rainbow, special blessing for evil eyes from IT chests, eye of truth, bunch other blessings, killed over
100 monsters with lvl 13 and 12, and i got just 1 ee, 15 few up or down of crystal of truth, none armor piece, but got 2 full hunters orb and 50 hunters orb shards.... :cursing:
""Thanks on that"" :no: :puke: :cursing:

Friday, April 22nd 2022, 2:31am

on page: https://warofdragons.com/info/library/in…?obj=cat&id=169

You can also increase your reputations or gain a red medal using [[artctext28142]]. To read more information click here.

the link is broken

Friday, July 8th 2022, 10:28am

https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…72&server_id=10
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…=70273918858911
10:24 You defeated the spirit of a Sleeping Warrior of one level below yours - there will be no reward for defeat over the weak!

I love it when things work every single day, same stuff, same system... and then it just stops working

Were you in a group with a level 8?

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 8th 2022, 12:19pm)

Saturday, July 9th 2022, 12:36am

Don't think so... twas was morning, blurry memory. However, I did try it a bit later and it was ok.
Also, this has happened before at least once (and I wasn't in a group), and once I got elixir from a lot lower lvl which was weird.

Friday, July 29th 2022, 2:28am

THANKS!!!

I see the update earlier today/yesterday broke stuff or was it intentional?

I can't reset my Christmas Ale (30), Celebration Punch (595) but more importantly my snowballs for my bear!!! (450k!!!)

If this was intentional I've had it with this game!!.

I have lots of snow as stated above on my characters for my Bears which took a lot of collecting over the years & I already lost many 10's of thousands from the last time you deleted the snow after a botched update & only gave 10k back to everyone.

If my snow goes it makes my Bears pointless as I ain't going to pick it all again on a continuous cycle because of the timer especially since I spent all that time accumulating it already as you can probably tell by the huge quantity I have. :snowball:

Those are the 3 things I noticed immediately on logging in as I reset them religiously & have done for years. I will be bitter if I lost my Ale but loosing my snow or punch will be the last straw.

PLEASE fix this or give us an update if it's staying this way. I have less than 3 days on my Ale!

And I just hope I don't find anymore devastating "Updates" as I'm playing while waiting for said feedback.

:nono:

This update contained previous patches from the RU server. One of these was the update to consumables, wherein they can no longer be refreshed by placing them in your belt and removing them.
:smoke:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 29th 2022, 2:44am)

Friday, July 29th 2022, 2:52am

Ok - I can reset my snow in the bank which is a relief of sorts. But what about Celebrity Punch?????

Surely we should have been warned about this. How am I supposed to use so may Punch in such a short time?

AND

Why wasn't this mentioned in the news update - I mean come on, hardly irrelevant as I know other people with these items might not even be aware of it until there's even less time to use them. Being that mine will die anyway before I can use them.

Totally bad move done here!!

Thursday, October 6th 2022, 1:33am

Not getting in game messages about items timers getting low. This seems to be only happening on this character as I only usually play on it using the Firefox browser. I just lost 4 different sets of Saga's of varying quantities. It's not a big deal but it also happened to a few Essay's not long back where I thought I must have missed the message, seems I didn't as I just lost these 4 sets too.

Makes me wonder if I have to check even harder than I usually do on timed items.

Wouldn't it be nice if there was no timers - I can but dream :lol:

Thursday, October 6th 2022, 1:39am

I had an epiphany just after I wrote the last post - maybe, just maybe, the game decided to change my settings as I often have to change fight quality from high back to low as for some reason it frequently resets it - maybe my browser & cookies?...who knows.

Low & behold, the option for game mail had been switched off :woot:

This is the first time I have ever had that happen so something changed in the background. Thanks for the notification of this if it was known. :grr:

At least I found out I now have to keep an eye on yet another anomoly :bllll:

Tuesday, November 8th 2022, 11:57pm

Can't log in on browser for some unknown reason. Been fine all day then I logged out to get some food & when I came back the browser doesn't load properly. It also went funny when trying to use the client but it eventually let me in.

The browser isn't showing the page correctly & there is no login button for me to click to see if it "fixes" itself while in game.

Weird. Nothing changed my end so no ideas. :pain:

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 9:24am

Tried with Edge & Firefox after posting earlier. Login page was exactly the same i.e. not fully loading.
News, Library & Forum loaded perfectly on both. Weird.

Spent hours reloading client stuff - I have no idea why I thought that would help the browser - yet I loaded up the game just now & everything works!! Coincidence or what :noo:

Come on guys, tell me you did something as I have no idea what the heck happened but it screwed my routine up for sure :lol:

I'm going to blame windows 10, because why not :lol:

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 2:40pm

So....

Judging by the free stuff that dropped in my backpack earlier today it WAS the game that bugged out???

Weird how only this player of mine got a free drop though, confused again :lol: