You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 4:33pm

same problem via browser from warofdragons.com/main.php not loading at all. warofdragons.com page does not load correctly

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 6:58pm

I just did a rainy & the ground/water in the hunt screen went white!

Then about 15-20 minutes later the client froze when I attacked a mob.

I crapped myself but managed to back out of client & restart it to proceed with the fight that had started.
Nearly had a brown trouser experience as it had me twitching again :lol:

On a serious note - please sort out all the inherent bugs in this game but more importantly tell the QA staff to focus, or pay them a little more to do their jobs correctly. If there is QA staff at all .well:
:smoke:

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 9:09pm

Last night
Tried with Edge & Firefox after posting earlier. Login page was exactly the same i.e. not fully loading.
News, Library & Forum loaded perfectly on both. Weird.

Spent hours reloading client stuff - I have no idea why I thought that would help the browser - yet I loaded up the game just now & everything works!! Coincidence or what :noo:

Come on guys, tell me you did something as I have no idea what the heck happened but it screwed my routine up for sure :lol:

I'm going to blame windows 10, because why not :lol:

Last night happend to me same thing,
game kick me out, lost internet conection, try to log in, no internet conection, but i had conection...
I launched client, which ask me to install new game launcher MGLauncher, when finished again couldn't acces in game!!
Naither, cannot access to game, with client, nor any browser.
Went to sleep....
Today around 12 h server time, could access with client, which work awful, with neither of browser cannot access in game, just get screen like this:
https://prnt.sc/BHX1DJbl2xWi

I like to play with browser, so make it possible, PLEASE!!!!! :teacher: :wall:

Wednesday, November 9th 2022, 10:13pm

Yes!!...that's what my browser was like. But works ok now.

Thursday, November 10th 2022, 8:36pm

:shock:

...but my browser still doesn't work, and client still over too slow....

:puke:

it is unplayable :grr:

Friday, November 11th 2022, 10:56am

No idea why mine came back as I did all sorts of stuff. Updated browser, cleared cache & cookies etc etc etc.

Then I updated client which took ages (why? if the game still loads super slow), cleared chache etc etc etc.
With the time it took to update (90+ minutes) and all the files it updated I would expect everything to be there on my PC for the client to load things instantly, but no, seems it pings server for every single pixel still :puke:

When I came back next day all worked - BUT YES, still slow especially mid-evening when I had to log off as game was also unplayable on browser & client.

Click mob, wait 5 seconds, fight starts to load, wait another 5 seconds, click to hit mob, wait a second or 2, hits mob, mob dies, wait another few seconds for fight to finish as it won't let you click hunt screen immediately, click hunt screen, wait 5 seconds for hunt screen to load. And that was the client. The browser was 3 times worse as even loading a location screen took up to 20 seconds when walking (I used location timer to check!)

One hitting mobs taking at least 20 seconds per fight = unplayable for me waiting around for things to load.

Sunday, November 13th 2022, 3:25am

my browser has been unable to load for 4 days now. I can still run client, but have lag issues.
I'll look that up...

Friday, November 18th 2022, 7:08pm

Battlefield: Plateau of Silence, Year 134

it is impossible to see your reward after finish battlefield, as game kick off me from screen in regular place i have been before battlefield

after 2 defeats, i see that i didn't get any trophy hunter reputations as stated in news...
got 1 Mark of the Fearless Warrior
and 2 Silver Sacrificial Coin

:puke:

Sunday, November 27th 2022, 2:55am

underwater is broken. I can't put on armor on the island or in the chest; it says I'm already underwater nor will it let me go underwater.

Tuesday, November 29th 2022, 12:13am

my browser has been unable to load for 4 days now. I can still run client, but have lag issues.

after working for a week or so, today I can no longer enter thru browser. the error is different this time: 502 bad gateway
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, November 29th 2022, 12:25am

just temporary, a half hour later it worked again
I'll look that up...

Tuesday, November 29th 2022, 3:55am

Still can't go underwater as it won't let me equip the armour. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Tuesday, November 29th 2022, 11:48pm

New card deck upgrades dont work

As per the pages and pages of faults on this game I would like the following rectified if possible. I appreciate due to the busy nature of admin this may take 3 Years to sort out but at least gives fellow players a warning before bothering to waste so large amounts of gold on trash that does not work.

Forgive me if I am misinformed and there is a secret way of unlocking this deck but I was under the impression of the following:

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=38284

To obtain this deck you are required to obtain 3 (Green normal) Bless decks + combine with the designated amount of card essence to receive this specific deck.

You are then to proceed to getting 6 green decks total + card essence to make the purple rage deck.
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=38285

Why is it that I currently have far more card essence than is needed plus 1 blue deck + 3 green deck in my backpack, however when trying to create the final deck it says that I cannot make a secondary blue deck because I already posses one in my backpack? "Requirements are 2 blue deck to make purple".

The ultimate question is how can I create a secondary blue deck when it says I already have one in my Backpack even though you are supposed to be allowed or meant to make 2 blue decks to make the purple one?

Once again I am not suprised that there are issues, however it does become more serious when other players are allowed to access things that other players are not.

I dont even know what to say at this point. Maybe I will get a response in 3 Years...

?( ?( ?(

Wednesday, November 30th 2022, 1:32am

Огранка камней духов

Добро пожаловать воин. Если вам когда-нибудь встретится осколок камня духов, я смогу изготовить из него могущественные элементы для улучшения рун.

https://prnt.sc/8A5qGOZIjukh

Found that tonight at Esmeril the Jeweller !

Is this some bug or what, all in russian, ...

Is there announcement for new things!? I didn't saw it here !

.well:

Wednesday, November 30th 2022, 1:46am

Добро пожаловать воин. Если вам когда-нибудь встретится осколок камня духов, я смогу изготовить из него могущественные элементы для улучшения рун.

https://prnt.sc/8A5qGOZIjukh

Found that tonight at Esmeril the Jeweller !

Is this some bug or what, all in russian, ...

Is there announcement for new things!? I didn't saw it here !

.well:

+1 what is all this?

And please fix Russian text when people highlight it as it never gets fixed :puke:

Wednesday, November 30th 2022, 1:59pm

Underwater Armour - It should now be possible to use UW armour again. Please note: Information on UW bug abuse.

Card decks - Issue has been reported and is being investigated.

Untranslated text - there were small updates of content in the game yesterday and as a result, some text still appears in Russian. This is currently being worked on.

Wednesday, November 30th 2022, 2:50pm

Underwater Armour - It should now be possible to use UW armour again. Please note: Information on UW bug abuse.

Just to clarify, can we still use Bows, Rings, Amulets & Flags/Banners like it's always been?

Correct. This is specifically for armour itself.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Nov 30th 2022, 3:36pm)

Friday, December 2nd 2022, 1:09am

Drumli still in estate, on snow, want go off!!

https://prnt.sc/J8I6Y6c1Ii0C

Saturday, December 3rd 2022, 3:55am

broken why did Drumli show up in my estate 2 months late

why did forest eldrick not show up in my estate but Drumli come flying in my estate drunk 2 months late :wall: :wall:

Saturday, December 3rd 2022, 4:00am

why did forest eldrick not show up in my estate but Drumli come flying in my estate drunk 2 months late :wall: :wall:

I have clan mate has log in browser just to do the tree quest dalies.