You are not logged in.

Monday, November 9th 2020, 7:09pm

Bloody plot

Help me in this quest....

tell me

Current goal:Visit locations: Vassals' Tombs, Outskirts of Klesva, Pacifist Hills, Wild Forest and Glade of Oblivion. Return after that.

In Vassals tombs give me http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=749625214
And when i use...i go the altar but i dont know..no click...later i go a other site but i dont search nothing :/ help me

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 9:53pm

First you need to visit all those locations and talk to NPCs there, after you received all the stones (about 5 or 6), you will get another quest step to destroy all of the altars in the correct order. That's when you will start to use those stones to teleport to every altar one by one (for example: you use 1st stone and go to altar, but it's not the correct one, when you try to destroy the altar you don't get attacked by a minotaur, then you leave there and use 2nd stone, if 2nd altar is correct one, when you click on destroying the altar, you will get attacked by a minotaur, after you kill the minotaur, you will be able to destroy the altar, after destroying the altar, use 1st stone again, if it's still not the correct one, then use 3rd... Do it in this order and the quest should take you about 15-20 minutes) and destroy all of the altars, after that you just finish quest and go on with receiving tokens from chaotic battles.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, November 10th 2020, 10:08pm

Very thanks :)

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, November 11th 2020, 1:00pm

You're welcome.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, May 25th 2021, 3:38am

1. Mentaliya Settlement; 2. Smoky Knolls; 3. Forgotten Mines; 4. Zviglod Grove; 5. Tomb of Kings

Mag Locations :) :thumbup:

Friday, September 1st 2023, 2:03pm

destroy order: :angel: :peace:
1 Glade of Oblivion
2 Vassals' Tombs
3 Pacifist Hills
4 Outskirts of Klesva
5 Wild Forest