You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 10:50pm

i have had major lag since merger. i have tried reinstalling client and tried from browser with same issue.

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 12:08pm

Hello,

I have noticed that I can't be add as a friend when I get an invitation since few days. ?(
I tried to relog, delete cookies etc. but it is still the same. At the beginning, after the merge, I didn't have any technical issues (well I get used to the lag of this game... I can't change that, is a charm of warofdragons I guess :love:)

I would be grateful for any answer :D

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 9:10pm

Hello, cannot use ring to teleport to my spouse, gets a info when i press to use:your marriage has fallen apart :whistling:

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 12:55am

Hello, cannot use ring to teleport to my spouse, gets a info when i press to use:your marriage has fallen apart :whistling:
You must write a message to support. They'll fix your rings.

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 12:47pm

Thank you ^^

Wednesday, March 24th 2021, 7:32pm

Hello, I can't add a friend, I could send him request and he could accept it, but when he sends me an invite, when I click it, nothing happens. I would be grateful for help

Monday, March 29th 2021, 12:16pm

i had same issue...de transfer ...with 2 people so far i cant add them when they send invite...it accepts i think but nothing

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 5:12pm

My arrow effects are all in polish, some are understandable since i use them often, other nope, can this be fixed pls? :pain:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Sunday, April 11th 2021, 7:23pm

I have problems with ancient battlefields. When i'm standing in queue and getting confirmation i see information "transferring character. Next i'm getting kicked from the battlefield without even joining it.

Tuesday, April 20th 2021, 9:27pm

Hello, I can't add a friend, I could send him request and he could accept it, but when he sends me an invite, when I click it, nothing happens. I would be grateful for help

The same problem in my acc. Suddenly I cannot accept friends requests :cry: i could but smth just've changed

Thursday, April 22nd 2021, 4:13pm

I often recognized that

1) we have diffeent languages in auction
2) we have different languages in login / logout / participation in Battlefields of friends

and today i also have strange symbos in chat after fight, regarding my damages

3) 16:10 Some of your items have been damaged: Уникальный Воинский ягдташ (-1), Мудрёный шлем разрушения (-1).

Would be nice if you could handle that somehow, i dont want to use google translate
that often like i have to use at the moment

Thanks in advance

Tuesday, June 27th 2023, 7:20pm

hey cannot log in on my main account... nick Kriorgian. do not know how to do it

Thursday, June 29th 2023, 3:37pm

hey cannot log in on my main account... nick Kriorgian. do not know how to do it
A new thread has been opened here :

https://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php…9115#post329115

Thursday, June 29th 2023, 5:29pm

Issue after German merge with COM, dont know where to post it exactly so my apologises beforehand if not the right place for it, hope a forum moderator can move it to the proper place if its the case, thank you.

I write it at forum just in case any other got same issue and can be useful for him too instead making a ticket, also apologise if already notified and is a well known "error". Ok enough disclaimers (I think) lets go to the point...

The item Energy Catcher was full of energy previously merge took place, when server was available again, suddenly had 2 Energy Catcher items on my backpack, One is empty the other is full..... can not get energy of the full one, and can not add the new energy in the empty one....so none of them can be used properly. When clicking on any of them got this message "error! Contact support service!".

Minor thing but.... error afterall, thanks :)

Thursday, June 29th 2023, 6:43pm

Wenn euer Nickname auf dem COM-Server bereits vergeben ist, bieten wir euch an, ihn kostenlos zu ändern.
ok wann und wie?

Friday, June 30th 2023, 12:07am

Ja das frage ich mich auch und wann kommen unsere Clan Logos zurück

Friday, June 30th 2023, 7:00am

abwarten, die namen zertis werden schon noch kommen leute

Friday, June 30th 2023, 10:59am

Hallo maria deku

die Zertifikate für die Änderung des Namens kommen noch, genauso wie die Logo´s. Es gibt aber gerade noch andere Probleme die Vorrang im beheben haben.

Ich bitte euch daher um etwas Geduld.

Mfg
Missi

Sunday, July 2nd 2023, 4:51am

An der Börse und der Auktion ist die Ware verschwunden, es gibt kein Geld oder­ keine Ware, die Post ist ebenfalls leer.

Monday, July 3rd 2023, 11:19am

Schlachtfeld 386

Meine frage, wann ist es wieder möglich, dass die SF wieder auf dem clienten starten und nicht im browser? viele spieler haben eine menge probleme, das schlachtfeld auf dem browser zu spielen, fliegen aus dem system oder verlassen das SF, weil es einfach zu hakelig und ruckelig ist und auch die kämpfe nicht laden, spielfiguren trinken nicht zeitgenau, oder time out zeit ist nicht genau... manchmal werden nur 4 sekunden angezeigt, manchmal 10 und man kann auch nicht zeitnah schlagen....

wäre schön, wenn dieser fehler bald behoben wird :)

lg Todeskuss