You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, March 18th 2021, 10:27pm

Auction v2

In order to encourage players to add more items in auction I think a good improvement is to get that tax after item is slod.. if the item is not sold the tax is free

Friday, March 19th 2021, 2:41pm

+1
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, March 20th 2021, 8:14pm

In my opinion, already everything is very cheap - the game is very easy, It does not matter if you lose a few silvers for add the item (the tax is already paid when collecting the package from the post office, the tax after adding item in auction is for the possibility of popularizing your good)

If you want make any "tax-changes"... I would be more interested to make refresh with the value of items so that the tax is adequate - in some cases the differences are very high.(Chees for about 50-100g? Elixirs with prices several times higher? Skulls with 20s price?) There are many examples of wrong prices, which caused the players to lose few silvers, or even golds
I just wanna be famous...
...but be careful what you wish for

Sunday, March 21st 2021, 5:39pm

Both ideas are good, if admin could take in sight any of the suggestions :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer: