You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 26th 2021, 9:26am

Zigori the Apprentice

Howdy. I cant find anything useful in forum or elsewhere so i'm asking here.

Zigori wont show up for me.

Following quests open for this:

- Envy is no vice: Go to Zigori and speak to him about drawing the Silvergut.
- Salty Treasure: Go to Zigori the Apprentice and ask him for the Great Saline Crystal.
- Silent Daigon: Go to the apprentice and ask him for Candied Fruit for the Daigon.

- Mechanical Defender: Go to see the young goblin in Azure Lagoon.
- Soul in Stone: Offer your help to the inhabitants of the Isles of Swirling Mist - the Hermit, the Goblin Apprentice, Tatlie the Wise, Greybelly and Bluebelly. Once you have carried out all the requests, go back to the Statue.

Thx in advance :beer:

Saturday, March 27th 2021, 1:04am

+1 on magmar side

Current goal: Go to the apprentice and ask him for Candied Fruit for the Daigon.
Current goal: Go to Kendrick the Apprentice and ask him for the Great Saline Crystal.
Current goal: Go to Kendrick and speak to him about drawing the Silvergut.
Current goal: Find the entrance to Foggy Forest and obtain the vine.

All not working.

- Stash empty,
- no Apprentice
- no Kendrick

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, March 27th 2021, 1:51pm

Isn't this quest the one you have to click on that crack in the middle of that big island? Go to your respective places and try that, I'm not sure if it will work, but should be that one. In the first place you reach from grand fort harbour/terror wharf when you use that amulet to teleport, there should be an opening under a rock to the middle of the island in the picture.

Here, Dwayne Johnson and the opening under it attached on this post.
Hakan The Khan has attached the following file:
  • lmaohaha.png (80.32 kB - 80 times downloaded - latest: Mar 7th 2024, 2:39am)
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, March 27th 2021, 8:26pm

Thanks Hakan, but thats exactly on of those (known) things...

All not working.

- Stash empty,

r, as i ow tried again to write it exact:

"A regular cave, nothing interesting."

Monday, March 29th 2021, 9:15am

Seems you haven't finished The Lost Apprentice quest yet.

Monday, March 29th 2021, 2:36pm

Halleluja. Thats it. Quests starts at the Joke shop. Thanks a lot Kalikon.

Monday, March 29th 2021, 6:56pm

Cool guys, thanks a lot :sneakers:

Solved 3/4 of my tasks now

Current goal: Go to the apprentice and ask him for Candied Fruit for the Daigon.
Current goal: Go to Kendrick the Apprentice and ask him for the Great Saline Crystal.
Current goal: Go to Kendrick and speak to him about drawing the Silvergut.

Current goal: Find the entrance to Foggy Forest and obtain the vine.

That one is still missing, and i was again told its the "cave/stash" in small in the middle of
the island in silent cove but again...: ""A regular cave, nothing interesting.""

I did refresh browser/deleted cookies aready but seems something else is missing... :splinter:

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 8:51am

Silent cove? As I know Foggy Forest is in Azure Lagoon.

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 8:58am

He's magmar. But i have the same problem.

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 9:14am

Humm, and you both have checked already this cave?

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 9:47am

Ok this is silent cove. if that cave entrance is that big in azure lagoon too i definitely cant see or click it. must be a bug then.

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 9:52am

This is for humans xD

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 10:46am

Wow that cae is HUGE... i checked every single pixel in that landscape before...

No, there is nothing in mag land as well.

I declined quest and deleted browser cashe and other way round, deleted browser cashe
und declined quest again...

That field / cave does not exist :cry:

Any idea about that?

Shall we write to someone or are we just lost and have to live with it?

.well:

Thanks untill here anyway,very kind Kalikon, thanks :hug:

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 11:41am

Edit:

I was asked by some anonymous level 2 magmar :rabbit:
to try something about browser / flash issues...

I tested:

Chrome
Explorer
Opera
Tor Browser

Unfortunatly nothing. :beaten:

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 1:00pm

have you tried in client? on russian forum someone said they couldn't click it in html5 version of the game, but they could do it in flash based one. as client still uses flash, maybe that would work for you?

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 3:34pm

Jesus christ. you are right rubecula. I can see the cave within the client.

Tuesday, March 30th 2021, 10:10pm

have you tried in client? on russian forum someone said they couldn't click it in html5 version of the game, but they could do it in flash based one. as client still uses flash, maybe that would work for you?

Not sure if i like that it is that way but i definatly like your entry here:

With client it works! :woot:

So after 9 years of gameplay i now loaded that cleint thing for that quest and listen to music now while playing :lol:

Wednesday, March 31st 2021, 3:28pm

I have got the same problem for this mision

Friday, June 11th 2021, 2:19pm

Hi everyone,

I did that quest today so...on the edge of the island is clickable spot..its small but there it is. When you click on it, Scolopendra atack you. When you beat her, she drops some metal toy. You bring that metal toy to city to goblin in joke shop. Than you get quest to kill Scolopendras lvl 12 or 13 to drop 5 heads and 5 neck. After obtaining these parts you click on the body of the toy and some diary pop out. You read that diary, go back to shop and you tell about the fate of goblin aprentice. After that young aprentice appear in Azure Lagoon.

A thats all..you can continue to making all others quests