You are not logged in.

Friday, April 16th 2021, 7:59pm

About other languages

Hi everyone :sneakers:

I saw the update note posted today and as seen in many comments, players wanted their language to be added to the game and saw the other 4 languages 'Dahna' mentioned "French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish".

There were a lot of language issues when we merged with the Polish server (auction, trade, fight registration...). These problems have been resolved with today's update. Players can now choose their own language from the in-game settings. If such an option is possible, this setting can be applied in other languages.

There are players who live in other regions and use languages other than those old 4 server languages. such as "hindi, chinese, korean"

Yes, I know that it is not correct to add this language to the game because 1 or 2 people speak a single language, but as it is known, there are many players who use Spanish, French, Turkish and Italian languages.

My suggestion is voting. 10-15 maybe more languages will be added to the voting. As a result of this voting, the 5 most popular languages can be added to the game.

Please give your opinion, thanks.

Friday, April 16th 2021, 8:15pm

I totally agree with what my friend wrote. A few years ago, many servers had joined com servers, but the game was only available in English. It would be really good if different languages could be added.

Friday, April 16th 2021, 11:09pm

guys lets be real here, you really think players making a post over this in the forum will get my.com fired up so they can place an add on a website and pay a salary for a translator to come and translate the 15 languages you guys come up with? :lol: do you have any idea how much work that will be? it has been 5 years and some Russian quests are still not translated even though there is a forum post specifically designed for that purpose alone.

the only logical saving grace would be if my.com has the translated text from previous servers saved somewhere and those can be populated on this server as well, like for example turkish. then volunteers can dedicate them self to translate all the rest and get rewarded for their effort. otherwise this will go no where :thumbsup:

cheers

BK :king:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Saturday, April 17th 2021, 1:39am

guys lets be real here, you really think players making a post over this in the forum will get my.com fired up so they can place an add on a website and pay a salary for a translator to come and translate the 15 languages you guys come up with?
It has the same energy as that meme where the guy says "sir there's 10k signs for this in change.org" and then the other guy goes "well if that's the case we gotta do it"

Pretty much yeah, it'd be less of a work to actually use the already existing stuff which... doesn't exist anymore, you know, like completely translated game stuff up until level 15 and so. That'd just leave the game with level 16+ stuff but then again back then it wasn't that one centralized company taking care of stuff so yeah. People should stop asking for it.

What they could do, though, is all saying "yes, we want a Turkish server" together and nobody being against the idea and then maybe that would help with Turkish language due to Turkish server being functional once again (crazy, right? I mean people thinking rationally? In here? Don't make me laugh) and then prolly others would also ask for the same things and it'd be possible. But at this rate, it's not possible. It's time to get over it but most importantly:

It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, April 17th 2021, 1:05pm

I spoke about existing server.....

Was French, Italian, Spanish, Turkish, com ..... on com was people with lot of different langage, but the server was in english.

The game is already translated in french, italian, spanish, turkish ... we asked many times to be able to use our langage... never done. We lost many many players because of langage. Today are still people who don't understand any english word.... for who the game is only clic clic, because can't understand any quest, any text that give a universe to the game.

So ofc I'm, like lot of other surprised to see polish langage, even more german and russian ..... when the 4 langage coming from merged server aren't.

Saturday, April 17th 2021, 10:21pm

I definitely agree, let the Turkish language be brought, and other important languages!