You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 1:40am

Race Raids

Yeah it's such a concept to go to other race's land and attack people. Raiding them, making war and getting achievement for the other race's monsters and maps etc... Imagine you were FORBIDDEN in there. You were not able to do any action in a random land. Draconia does that to everyone. How curious is this, she attacks everyone and they die in 7-9 seconds. Nobody actually sees her attack? She can one-shot everyone below lv15, because nobody is able to react. Yes it's not illegal to attack someone or raid or be strong. But IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO TAKE EVERYONE'S ABILITY TO PLAY! She comes without us seeing, changes locations in 5 seconds and 1shot everyone. You get buffs and defence stuff and etc but she still kills. We have even seen that she has killed lv18 + lv20 by herself in one fight. You are still going to say she is putting money in game and deserve to be strong. Yeah okay. How about I spend my time and effort to play this? She comes and gives me 2 days of trauma by 1 fight. She attacks again. I had 5 different injuries in 5 minutes. I resurrect and she finds me again in another location. She moves faster than my computer. IT HAS TO BE ILLEGAL TO TAKE AWAY SOMEONE ELSE'S ABILITY TO PLAY! She comes and 1shot everyone, we can't play for hours until we find a healing elixir. I'm done with this, nobody likes to play anymore, all human race is so bored and angry with this. Make something about it, guards and admins should be the judge and balance of this game. Hear the complains and do something. I might be just crying here about being weak but its really sick of playing under this circumstances. I talked to guards and nobody can do anything. What is she gonna do next? She has no respect to any player, we have no right to play/hunt/collect plants-rock-fishes when she's around. Why the hell are we playing then? We should get out and she gets every recource in the game. Put an end to this ridiciolus difference and make the game playable. Not for those who overpay. Also for those who spends hours everyday to get stronger. Paypallers deserve to be stronger in shorter time but this is not acceptable. I hear a lot of players thinking about quitting the game for good. We already are having trouble by online player numbers, don't make it less by your own hands :)) I hope this freaking topic helps.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 1:53am

She is like pickle and zaquisgran but alot stronger, atleast I can respect zaq lol but as much as we want things to happen or change, it never will thats how the game is its a war game after all. just makes me bummed out for players trying to play this game after a long days work to atleast enjoy then 1 person fuks u up before the fight even loads. I understand this post, i do. and as much as i would like to +1 this but it will never change. im sure other players feel the same as us, but most of time they dont they'll even use this post to continue to bully you or us much much more and much worse. I tried making a post before about pickle it just made the situation worse. ive learned to accept my fate every time they come and attack me i'll be like "ahh fuk it" soo theres my 2 cents i guess. Game is hard bois

Monday, April 26th 2021, 2:31am

While your moaning you can tell Totok , The Witcher, Tmac, and all the other humans to stop raiding otherwise what is the point. All you want to do is moan because you don't understand that ressing when someone is there is a stupid idea and [edit] can pick or hunt somewhere you cant get attacked.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 26th 2021, 10:47pm) with the following reason: Please refrain from using language which is insulting to others

Monday, April 26th 2021, 2:36am

I suppose that claiming that it is not fair to be killed in a second is valid when you are paypal and you are not an effort player, right_? and that would be the reason why they allow paypal pplcd to do whatever they want like this that happened with Draconia. My respects to his family and friends who love him because if he behaves like this in a community game because we want to or not, we play people, not bots, I wonder how he will be in real life with his peers. Some forget that it is a game but since I see he likes massacres I suppose that now he laughs at us for how we complain and the administrators only look because they need money, not players, I tell them I did not ask to come to this server and yet I continue because I have very good friends over the years and new ones that I would like to meet and accompany in this good game. But just as many do not make us want to be if we can not defend ourselves. We know the differences in levels, medals, armor and between fight and murder and these attacks where you cannot see the opponent are for me a vile murder, they are not fair or part of a game where you share with other people not knowing their location, their speed, even worse. not being able to defend yourself is not fair. As I said this that they allow him to border on murder ,,, perhaps war of dragons is now assassin's creed? If so, they already have their consummate murderer, how many players will leave the game for this ... do not forget not only the paypales keep the game alive ..also those who do not pay.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 2:38am

Ask yourself how Chickychowmein and Beefychowmein have their exe skills and constant raiding before you keep moaning about a Magmar doing it and trying to call them out for playing.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 3:49am

my two cents

Punishment in this game has been ineffective at best problematic most times. What I see going on is reward for raiding is out balanced to defending. Defenders rep is not worth 2 hour fights or using buffs just counter raiders buff. What I think would make it rebalanced and more fun for both raiding party and defending party is give higher reward to defending parties. Such as after raider kills 10 levels same or higher level then they get champion raider status which is announced in the whole game and if this champion is killed by defending race 5 Diamonds are rewarded to player does most damage in the fight. This would draw more people to defend raiders and give raiders more bragging rights. :yes:

Monday, April 26th 2021, 8:02am

I think there should be a severe speed penanlty when in enemy lands. Also, hidden face mask is broken. It should behave like an invisibility potion(works on your territory but not on enemies). obviously that's not gonna happen cause it costs freakin 1000 diamonds, but I just can't see how it got implemented in this state.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 8:54am

Ok .....the fact that Draconia loves to raid does not make him a bad person. All this crap about what people are like in real life cause they raid in a game is just BS. Its their game style ...they want scalps...they want the top dragon bless available so they raid and have fun....maybe dont res or avoid them areas when they are around.. Also seems to me a bit like the pot calling the kettle black since every day we have the likes of beefy and chicky , along with the lvl 20s raiding magside also and attacking everyone. I myself often am attacked by totok who is lvl 20 and doesnt even have a gain for it....this is fair??? trust me he gives much worse injuries than draconia does and no scalp count from me...just pure fun. So yeah why should draconia stop raiding? Humans do it just as much.

Monday, April 26th 2021, 10:47am

Both sides has many raiders, its part of the game.
If a certain person keeps attacking you then just add them to your locater so it notifies you when they buff, then you teleport to a safer area.
In your contact list is a tab called "Locator", add their name and tick notifications :)

Monday, April 26th 2021, 2:28pm

I am just the Entrée, the Main Dish is coming soon
Solo

Monday, April 26th 2021, 5:54pm

+1
He is right, and since a lot of people are raiding, sometimes i just see the message and go offline and play another game :lol:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Tuesday, April 27th 2021, 12:25am

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…06&server_id=10

Same waste of time. Stop all raids or stop complaining.

Tuesday, April 27th 2021, 12:31am

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…06&server_id=10

Same waste of time. Stop all raids or stop complaining.
My point is both sides need have defending rebalanced.

Tuesday, April 27th 2021, 12:45am

I actually have come to terms with the raiding part. When draconia comes to raid i'm out of there xD i can't defend against him/her soo the only way that i know is run xD in the beginning yeah i was mad salty because of draconia but i have come to terms with him/her. i can see when he/her buffs so i'm outta there. i understand why the raids happen. In the future i would raid and people would hate me for it. my brother kaizoku kimochi is famous among the low levels of him being a raider in mag lands. so stop this complaining shizzle and just get outta there and do your stuff elsewhere for a hour. it's better to be wounded for hours

Tuesday, April 27th 2021, 12:53pm

The only thing I can accuse Draconia of is using executioner's potions despite the maximum level of the profession :p Honestly there is no difference if you dies in 5sec or 3 min cause it's unlikely anyone will come to help anyway (checked yesterday myself) :3 Many players are raiding and this is quite normal, on PL server we had lvl 11 (human) that was killing everyone for scalps regularly and similar threads were also created at that time.
It's hard to blame players who would rather go for 30 minutes and get 20 scalps than queue for 30 minutes on the battlefield and get 0 because opponents are afraid to go there or they don't want to because they'd rather wait for the storm on the plateau.

Oh and a healing wounds tip - just buy -24 healing potions for 35-50s/pcs during Luck Glow. It is always better to be prepared.

PS.
On russian server there is some upgraded patrols system but it works only for lvls 14+, so nothing would change in this matter even if it would be uploaded on our server :D

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 11:08am

The problem with DRACONIA is that she attacks the same players all the time and sometimes twice in the same day, I find it cowardly, I don't call it gambling ... it's anti-gambling...!!!

I'ts a shame to come with 33 blessings attacking the same playeur , every day with injurys for 1 day 15 h , it's gonna end up how, many of humains will get bored and stop this game , realy a litlle respect , we want all the same thing... to play !!

I think that DRACONIA don' respect the others players ...

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 3:21pm

Ok .....the fact that Draconia loves to raid does not make him a bad person. All this crap about what people are like in real life cause they raid in a game is just BS. Its their game style ...they want scalps...they want the top dragon bless available so they raid and have fun....maybe dont res or avoid them areas when they are around.. Also seems to me a bit like the pot calling the kettle black since every day we have the likes of beefy and chicky , along with the lvl 20s raiding magside also and attacking everyone. I myself often am attacked by totok who is lvl 20 and doesnt even have a gain for it....this is fair??? trust me he gives much worse injuries than draconia does and no scalp count from me...just pure fun. So yeah why should draconia stop raiding? Humans do it just as much.

+1

Both sides has many raiders, its part of the game.
If a certain person keeps attacking you then just add them to your locater so it notifies you when they buff, then you teleport to a safer area.
In your contact list is a tab called "Locator", add their name and tick notifications

+2

War of dragons is a hard game. its one of a kind game and its pay 2 win. take it or leave it. sometimes you get or sometime you get got... :wink:
what is the definition of insanity? :glance:

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 3:26pm

... ...

Apparently we are a lot of people here in game, but in reality she/have just few(most of times are always the same ones) player who can get scalps from.
In the end? More and more people will get bored since a lot of people invading for scalps for free and the defence system is worthless(ofc personal opinion) of effort :drink:
And, let's be straight, without any good event, if i get injured for 1+day i just don't play the game for 1day and that's it :lol:
OFC, all personal opinions :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 5:44pm

the fact : its a war game, not candy crush.. the original story is human vs magmar... its normal if raid exist... To increase dragon bless, people need scalp opposite race.. queue in BF can take the whole day without starting... so the only choice is to raid... i can understuand them same as i can understuand the complaint to be injury daily.. but yeah its a war game guys ^^