You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 6:30pm

It's not just a war game , we must collect ressources , we must hunt too , if someone comes and attacks all days , all time the same player...it's bullying ...this player can't do anything with this injurys, you call it playing ??
:noo: and that just for a good blessings dragon ??

It would be nice to let the players who are not behind good blessings dragon play.. instances pvp exists for scalps

Thursday, April 29th 2021, 6:55pm

The problem with DRACONIA is that she attacks the same players all the time and sometimes twice in the same day, I find it cowardly, I don't call it gambling ... it's anti-gambling...!!!

I'ts a shame to come with 33 blessings attacking the same playeur , every day with injurys for 1 day 15 h , it's gonna end up how, many of humains will get bored and stop this game , realy a litlle respect , we want all the same thing... to play !!

I think that DRACONIA don' respect the others players ...
+1

Friday, April 30th 2021, 1:07am

Yeah it's such a concept to go to other race's land and attack people. Raiding them, making war and getting achievement for the other race's monsters and maps etc... Imagine you were FORBIDDEN in there. You were not able to do any action in a random land. Draconia does that to everyone. How curious is this, she attacks everyone and they die in 7-9 seconds. Nobody actually sees her attack? She can one-shot everyone below lv15, because nobody is able to react. Yes it's not illegal to attack someone or raid or be strong. But IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL TO TAKE EVERYONE'S ABILITY TO PLAY! She comes without us seeing, changes locations in 5 seconds and 1shot everyone. You get buffs and defence stuff and etc but she still kills. We have even seen that she has killed lv18 + lv20 by herself in one fight. You are still going to say she is putting money in game and deserve to be strong. Yeah okay. How about I spend my time and effort to play this? She comes and gives me 2 days of trauma by 1 fight. She attacks again. I had 5 different injuries in 5 minutes. I resurrect and she finds me again in another location. She moves faster than my computer. IT HAS TO BE ILLEGAL TO TAKE AWAY SOMEONE ELSE'S ABILITY TO PLAY! She comes and 1shot everyone, we can't play for hours until we find a healing elixir. I'm done with this, nobody likes to play anymore, all human race is so bored and angry with this. Make something about it, guards and admins should be the judge and balance of this game. Hear the complains and do something. I might be just crying here about being weak but its really sick of playing under this circumstances. I talked to guards and nobody can do anything. What is she gonna do next? She has no respect to any player, we have no right to play/hunt/collect plants-rock-fishes when she's around. Why the hell are we playing then? We should get out and she gets every recource in the game. Put an end to this ridiciolus difference and make the game playable. Not for those who overpay. Also for those who spends hours everyday to get stronger. Paypallers deserve to be stronger in shorter time but this is not acceptable. I hear a lot of players thinking about quitting the game for good. We already are having trouble by online player numbers, don't make it less by your own hands :)) I hope this freaking topic helps.
++++1 :clap:

Friday, April 30th 2021, 11:23am

Hard to feel any sympathy for players who have rank but refuse to invest in antitrauma bezels/talent etc.

Friday, April 30th 2021, 12:14pm

If i was Draconia right now i'd target extra special the ones crying on here :lol:

Should i go gather up all the mags who get attacked when humans raiding to complain and cry also??

Seriously now...its a damn game.....getting attacked is part of it. Go pick your flowers somewhere safer when they raid!!! Or call a high lvl to help you in fight.

Friday, April 30th 2021, 1:43pm

i think there is no chance to prevent getting trauma by anti-trauma from Draconia if he/she attacks you, you die and get trauma anyways

the post itself or people's opinions will not change anything, as others said both races has raiders and its true that raids harms the experience of game for us but in the end such things like that allowed nothing against the rules, use locator thing and dissappear when they get effects

also if anyone thinks that they are safe with not being 10+, good news, today one more person from DE server appeared in level 9 ranking and he/she already started raiding

Friday, April 30th 2021, 3:27pm

Buy some anti trauma pots and youre safe for 24h
http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?artikul_id=16351

draconia be reading this with one hand in his pants lol

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 10:35am

overblessed [edit] person killing everyone youre acting like it didnt happen before, just grow [edit] up
I don't have no fear of death. My only fear is coming back reincarnated.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (May 1st 2021, 1:57pm) with the following reason: Please refrain from using foul language. Thanks

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 3:05pm

It's not just a war game , we must collect ressources , we must hunt too , if someone comes and attacks all days , all time the same player...it's bullying ...this player can't do anything with this injurys, you call it playing ??
:noo: and that just for a good blessings dragon ??

It would be nice to let the players who are not behind good blessings dragon play.. instances pvp exists for scalps

Don't worry, who invades have always some tips to support their killing spree ego
You just have to learn to not argue with them, since you won't ever win :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Saturday, May 1st 2021, 3:30pm

Watching this post it reminds me of the post on *beep*
About get good or don't play the game
In the end of the story :
1.Is a war game, so no one cares abt you getting 2 days injury bcs you are not a friend of high level of yours or you are not in a big big clan
2.No one cares if you gather or not, bcs, yeah, is a war game, if you need something, the paypall option is over there
3.Getting attacked and scalped? Come on kid, git gud and grow up, the one who attack for their dragon bless doesn't cares abt your feelings, pls
4.Get antitrauma, oh wait, a clanmate of mine got attacked 3 times in a row(having antitrauma) and still have 2 days injury of lower level ofc
5.Change place, you noob, oh wait, as soon as i revive i get killed, i change place, oh he come here randomly and i get killed too, since he is overbuffed and usually no defender want to buff itself to kill a invader who can roam 1h free
6.Get injury protection, you noob, so he can find you again around and kill you

Let me end : For a normal person who want enjoy a game, where do you see any enjoyable point?
Please note that everything i wrote is from all the posts i read before(ofc there's a lot of sarcasm)
No wonder why the game is losing player right now... Besides the game being sometimes boring and repetitive, don't get me wrong i love farming games etc, the community here is making it really unplayable sometimes

And more specific i really like to target those high lvl, who come here NOT to get the scalps, but to kill everyone who is lvl 11+(both human and magmar)
You people around, sure that is something just because : grow up, get good at this game, have your back covered by high level etc?

And yes, IT IS A WAR GAME..... and you people are making it feeling like a real WAR....... not game :drink:
Don't be jelous of others, try to care about yours, only after that you will understand what you really have. P.S. Is very very very hard :cry: but i will try my best :peace: :beer:

Wednesday, May 5th 2021, 1:39am

From what I've seen most people are getting one hit insta-killed before they can even react to what is happening so can't call for help or even use a giant to give them a few moments to react. (if mages use giants - I don't know). Knowing the lag in this game I bet some didn't even see it happening :lol:

So, wouldn't a simple solution to help, even a little bit, be to prevent the first hit to be allowed by a raider no matter how much initiative they have?

Probably wouldn't make much difference against a heavily buffed raider, but it'd give some at least a little time to react. I'd wager some of those being attacked might even be able to defeat the raider, probably, maybe, ok, maybe not :lol:
:smoke:

• "Hakan The Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, May 5th 2021, 2:47am

How about all of you crybabies just grow up? I swear to god this community was more grown up 5 years ago, holy hell you all are crying about raids. Want someone raiding to not be able to kill you? OUTDO WHAT THEY ARE DOING and be better than them. What is this "This is a war game but we have to do other things too, we need to gather" bs? You wanna gather? Get your pets to do it for you. Grow the hell up, people. Nobody has to protect you just because you chose to spend your time here slacking and someone else used that time to be better than you. They deserve to get those scalps, so they do, if you wanna stop them, do it yourself, don't cry in forums.

Or cry all you want, then build a bridge and get over it.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Friday, May 14th 2021, 6:23pm

From this thread looks like Draconia > All Humans

Congratulations Draconia, you deserve a statue.

I don't want to be dragged into this discussion but i will just say to whoever is complaining here that they should open their eyes and widen their view, they could just benefit from that and not only about this matter.

Wednesday, May 26th 2021, 12:26pm

idem raids race :(

Types de traductions
Traduction de texte

Texte source

I am an old gamer, I stopped playing because of OGAN, he attacked everywhere, day and night, the game had become impossible. Thank you for closing the Krofdor / Eldive lands, we can finally be quiet. I've been playing again for less than two weeks, she's attacked me plenty of times and hurt me for two days several times, and I still haven't seen what she looks like. even in town, I didn't know Draconia. She's much worse than Ogan. You can't watch her by looking at her profile, yet another unnecessary game modification. Patrols are unnecessary. This concerns human and magmar raids, Human / magmar you have enough !? do you want a game strike for a few weeks?
The solution is simple, however. No blessings dear enemy, where a limit, visible profile dear enemy / in the boat. Passage time in the boat increased according to the level. etc ..

Sunday, May 30th 2021, 9:19pm

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…ver_id=0&stat=1

draconia attacked liv 5.. down limit of level to attack.. then now she must be banned for 3 days or to pay money.. right? ezzzzzzzzzzzzzz... next time dont wrong

Sunday, May 30th 2021, 9:35pm

draconia attacked liv 5.. down limit of level to attack.. then now she must be banned for 3 days or to pay money.. right? ezzzzzzzzzzzzzz... next time dont wrong

Team 2 won. Means Draconia used feigned pot.

Monday, May 31st 2021, 4:54pm

From now on, there is an outright BAN on attacks against any player of the SAME and OPPOSITE race, whose level is below your level by more than 5. This rule only applies for attacks on players with level 10 or lower and is valid only on territories directly belonging to any of the races.

rule doesnt tell.. who wins.. who lose... if u attack a lower level.. u are banned.. for 3 days.. rules goes for alls.. anyway she is been complained since another before of me xD there is only to wait.. to max she pay 250g to exit since prison.. unique place where she should stay... there is event to plateau to do scalps.. why u come to raid... ? do u like to do scalps with afk... i prefer to do scalps against only 1 online.. that 1000 with offline... she could tell.. i've 9999999999999 scalps.. ok but done them how? bug abusing? there are 10 guards in square odevails... she never is attacked since them.. only 1 time on 100 cuz she uses move speed to escape btw a place and another... degree of aggression of guards is = 0.000000000001... a city without defence.... isnt a city

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 1st 2021, 10:58am) with the following reason: False accusations/offensive comments.

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Monday, May 31st 2021, 5:20pm

It depends. Did that player use negative effect on her/attack her/swear at/insult her in a gift? If so, yeah she can attack once, if not, then you're right.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 4:30am

Step #1: Be aware that you are triggered.
Step #2: Pause and surrender.
Step #3: Feel and inquire.
Step #4: Take a few deep breaths.
Step #5: Let yourself be loved.
Step #6: Go deeper.
Step #7: Find compassion.
Step #8: Consider taking inspired action.
Solo

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 10:53am

From now on, there is an outright BAN on attacks against any player of the SAME and OPPOSITE race, whose level is below your level by more than 5. This rule only applies for attacks on players with level 10 or lower and is valid only on territories directly belonging to any of the races.

rule doesnt tell.. who wins.. who lose... if u attack a lower level.. u are banned.. for 3 days.. rules goes for alls..

Selective reading as its finest. You will also find that the rules state:

Quoted

4. If during any raid a player has accidentally attacked a player that is more than 5 levels below their level, they may not hit and need to use the sand clock to avoid autohit. They should report the incident to guards right away to avoid any punishment.

In this case, Draconia must have misclicked and used feigned ruse to die, meaning there is no violation of the attack rules.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 1st 2021, 10:59am)