You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, May 3rd 2021, 8:27pm

[JUNE EVENT] Second Birthday of MyGames

Are you up for a new challenge?

Your task:

Design your best WoD birthday celebration. Will you have a disco ball, piñata, music or food? Are all of your War of Dragons friends at your party? Use your artistic talent and show everyone just how ready you are to have a great time! Make sure it is clearly visible, whose birthday celebration it is.

Due to the celebrations, rewards have been doubled! There also is an additional reward for the best animated entry.

Please note: Entries may be hand drawn or digitally designed!

Here is a little guide on how to post images in forum.

More information to terms and conditions, event schedule as well as rewards here.

This post has been edited 8 times, last edit by "Liusaidh" (Jun 14th 2021, 5:00pm)

Friday, May 28th 2021, 10:52pm

happy

8) happy birthday from the freedom clan8) :D
-gargola91- has attached the following files:

Sunday, May 30th 2021, 4:51pm

Anniversary

Happy Birthday! :)

Monday, May 31st 2021, 12:59am

To celebrate the anniversary of faeo we threw a freedom party! also celebrating the 11 years of our appreciated boss in this beautiful world!
juubi has attached the following file:
  • Freedom Party.jpg (123.99 kB - 192 times downloaded - latest: Jun 17th 2021, 11:43pm)

Monday, May 31st 2021, 11:24am

Happy Birthday Mygames!

Happy Anniversary MYGAMES!
Here's the link of my work:

https://prnt.sc/13ml040

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 11:30am

Second Birthday of MyGames!!! Lady Kitiara's party!

Do you want to celebrate the two year anniversary of MyGames and have not yet chosen the party that suits you?
Then come to Fort Dybrach where i have organized a mega party with my best friends for this Super Birthday!!!
At the entrance you can leave your mount and once you enter you will be immediately welcomed by Sheamus the Joker and his happiness; Loyal Bear will collect your gifts
:gift:
to open all together during the party.
Rivers of Shiz Beer
:beer:
offered by dear Givens and the company of the sweet Layla for those who want to chat at the bar...
The Elder Verkiry will entertain the most playful with his piñata full of sweets...(but be careful not to hit him
:beaten: )!!!
:lol:
Lights, streamers, funny hats, trumpets,colorful fires, themed balloons, a delicious cake and much more await you at Fort Dybrach.
But don't be late!!! Ruler Onufir is already tired of waiting for all the guests
.well:
and Bruin no longer knows how to entertain him!!! :D

Hurry up
:horse:
!!! I'll wait for you to celebrate MyGames!!!! Lady
:kiss2:

PS: Your small furry pets
:dragon:
are also allowed!!!
:yes:

This is my work for the event ^^

https://prnt.sc/13ny5pe

[/url][/img]

Here the links of the animated image (hope that 1 of them will work) :huh:

https://i.postimg.cc/cJ6CnTfC/IMMAGINE-FINITA.gif

#mce_temp_url#

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 12:13pm

Happy Bday MyGames!!!

:gift:

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 1:11pm

Happy Birthday Mygames!

Tuesday, June 1st 2021, 8:25pm

Happy birthday!!!

hakuba , hsnsbbh, sentinus, leviackerman :D
LEVİACKERMAN has attached the following file:
  • aa.jpeg (120.53 kB - 105 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2021, 11:30pm)

Wednesday, June 2nd 2021, 1:20am

Happy Birthday

agalar ve bn
Sentinus has attached the following file:
  • dwar-min.jpg (113.91 kB - 103 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2021, 11:30pm)

Friday, June 4th 2021, 1:35pm

Happy birthday MyGames!!!!!!
Qaylath has attached the following file:

Friday, June 4th 2021, 3:08pm

happy birthday mygames :)

__Horus__ party, happy birthday mygames, party in commemoration of my late brother Rikytaon D.E.P
__Horus__ has attached the following file:

Friday, June 4th 2021, 8:24pm

Me and my bro Qaylath heard the people on guild of artisan lonely on this special day so we decided to celebrate this day with them!!! Happy Birthday Mygames :)
Alaskaa has attached the following file:
  • a.jpg (123.41 kB - 76 times downloaded - latest: Jun 19th 2021, 11:28pm)

Sunday, June 6th 2021, 11:29pm

Some Faeo residents join in the shurima celebration on the birthday of this beloved clan member

Monday, June 7th 2021, 2:31am

This is my version of partying with my dog at the MyGames Birthday :) :drink: :smile: :smile:

Monday, June 7th 2021, 8:38am

Happy Birthday My Games

Happy Birthday My.Games.

All the members of the AD INFINITUM clan wish you have many more years and that we can celebrate it with you.

Animation

Wednesday, June 9th 2021, 6:50am

Welcome to the concert in honor of the second anniversary of My.Games. Enjoy the metal band "War of Dragons" :beer: :dance: :horse: