You are not logged in.

Sunday, June 13th 2021, 4:01pm

guards please help with info

... and they ban for things happened months ago.
Racist statement and foul language in gifts.
Curse of Rejection
why are you guys doing this really? if you really think my curse is legit, i guess you won't have any problems replying me here instead of closing the thread/deleting the post, right?
are you guys persons or robots? if you were robots it was better for sure, as you would ban with correct fines instead of random numbers, why everyone gets 3g fine and 74 gold for me? Really, if one gift is 3 gold but fine increases for more gifts, why don't you ban me immediately but wait for collecting multiple gifts? they must also be old as i was atleast 2 months without sending any '''''''''''foul'''''''''' gift. We must be also in the primary school as the funny stuff in my info isn't allowed, i can't really see all that racism there, isn't game supposed to be played by 18+ people?
if i sell everything in my backpack i'll probably have 74 gold to pay the fine but the items in my repository expired and i'm tired of paying whatever they decide
as noone will be able to reply correctly, this thread will be closed or, most likely, deleted

Sunday, June 13th 2021, 4:05pm

:lol: :lol: and maybe level up to 11 to give you scalps :clubbing:

Sunday, June 13th 2021, 7:43pm

Unfortunately details of curses cannot be discussed on the forum, as per the forum rules. If you would like more information, please contact human guards.

My personal recommendation: just don't make any racist statements at all. There's no need for it, regardless of frustration.

Thread being closed.