You are not logged in.

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 4:16pm

some questions about this game

hello from germany @ all,

i was not rly active the last months ,so i have to ask :

about payments : is that new,that "only" 25-30% boni ,when we paying......6month ago was sometimes up to 50% ,ut the last 2 weeks i not see

about pl-server transfer : i see the polish players now on that server :cool: is anything important new in the rules now or same like 6 month ago

about the old bad art to play ashing : is this still ok,on neutral zones like island or underwater etc,that mages can atack much lower levels or have the admins fixed this bad thing now ?

that was all for the moment and i hope you all ( magmars too xD ) enjoy the game and have much fun in this bad covid time......have a good one......cheers :drink:
I wish me better Service and a normal Balancing:thumbsup:

• "Cobra Commander" has been banned

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:15pm

Helo am 42 year men from Somalia, I selled [edit] pet dragon for internet connection, sorry for my bed england.

No it's not, it always was here as 25% or so, 50% is a super rare event. They only introduce 50% when no animels left to keel :thumbsup:

Yes Polish players are here. But it is very bad news for Pilek because pilek lov animels :thumbsup: and polish pleyers no lov animels, they hunt. They keel animels all the time. :thumbdown:

Yes, it's still ok to hunt in neutral areas because Pilek lov animels :thumbsup: but magmars all hate animels :thumbdown: so they attak pilek because of it.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy the game too but pls no hate animels, animels good, animels friend :thumbsup: If you hate animels then I attak you :thumbsup:

Good game
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 2nd 2021, 11:19am) with the following reason: emote spam

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:30pm

your english is ok,but listen my friendly friend.....at first this is a game and hnting monsters is botning in my opinion,it is and was all the time so and its more or less a wargame,not barbie,so if a other user hate me,because i have with my art to play fun,is that absolutly ok !

the second think is,you mean really animels or you mean enemys ? i always laught,if you write it

well.....i not play,that a enemyrace love me ,i play to enjoy my real-life time ,so say whatever you want

by the way,my wife is from poland ,so or so......africans ,germany ,americans,we are all humans !
so stop that kiddy style and play the game and if you hate my art to play,put me on hatelist and when u see my account on any neutral zone,feel free to use ingameoptions to kill my account,so simple is that !tesekürler

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 6:47pm

Thenk yu, thenk yu for preise of my england.

I mean animels in game, they sey "monster" and keel animels all time, of course also animels you ride, like endargar, shanker, gramvul, animels get really sed because of it :thumbdown:

Yes, me too, I not like enemy res because human always hunt animels, I hate human, I lov magmar but only magmar who not keel animels :thumbsup: Pilek also lov animels so I like Pilek :thumbsup:

It is good your wife from Poland, my wife not from Poland, I not speck Polish. I prefer wife from Germaniya or maybe Turkey.

Yes yes, I agree, me also not like pleyer who play like farm of dragon, is why I attak Pilek all time in neutral zone :thumbsup: I like pvp all time, I attak and keel Pilek because I want do pvp, but I protect animels :thumbsup:
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 2nd 2021, 11:18am) with the following reason: emote spam

Wednesday, June 30th 2021, 7:55pm

then enjoy it and have fun....we see us for sure but for now i wish u a nice evening,time for me to looking a bit football ( means soccer ) ....and when i in around 15-20 years lv 20,we can fight normal ,not like bashing :lol: see ya :rabbit:

Thursday, July 1st 2021, 12:31am

Ok thenk yu :thumbsup:pls no keel animels, only do pvp, otherwise I attak u because I lov animels :thumbsup:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 2nd 2021, 11:16am)