You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 29th 2021, 10:58pm

Clarity on use of mouse buttons

I am a disabled player. it's almost impossible for players like me to play without using such auxiliary products. The rule about the macro mouse is considered a violation of the game rights of players like me. It would be more justified and appropriate to rethink this issue and make the arrangement accordingly...

http://warofdragons.com/forum/index.php?…9982#post309982
''Mabat kısmetten çıktımı don kırk yerinden koparmış" :clubbing:

Thursday, July 29th 2021, 11:08pm

+
sosyete...

Thursday, July 29th 2021, 11:12pm

The rule can be seen as an advantage for a healthy individual, but it can never be an advantage for a disabled person. a rule must be made with all players in mind

Friday, July 30th 2021, 2:41pm

Unfortunately, at the moment, the guidance is that macros are a bannable offence, regardless of what means they may be inputted. This includes running them via a keyboard or a mouse.

I completely understand your conerns, and how it may assist someone with disabilities, however there are no guidelines by which to validate the use of macros for some users, and not for others.

I will pass on your feedback and see if there is any further information, but in the meantime it should be noted that the use of macros is against the game rules, and punishable.

Friday, July 30th 2021, 8:20pm

this is not an advantage for disabled players. We ask you to consider that there is an obligation to reach the same conditions as you.

Friday, July 30th 2021, 10:10pm

I also have congenital problems with my hands. It is very difficult to hunt without macros.

Saturday, July 31st 2021, 2:26pm

Lot of things are done for young people with good health ...

Care with lvl 19-20, mobs are really difficult to hunt if you have health issue, almost impossible for some people.