You are not logged in.

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 11:06pm

How to handle the auction error

As we all know, we have an error in the auction and some still do not understand how we handle it. I will show you what it is.
The thing is, we can't buy things because it automatically goes to the "weapons" classification.
But most of the things we use always have classification and we can change it and look for it. for example an evil eye

To solve it, you have to first change the classification closest to the object and save its name. In this case, brand number 1 would be evil eye, the name of the object to be searched and 2 the classification to which it belongs.

-------------------------------------------
Unfortunately there are objects that do not have classification and this error is the one that does not allow us to indicate the classification (without classification) and if you wonder why some people can buy for example grass for the saddle, it is because they added it to favorites and can search for it. Here are the examples.

We hope the developers and administration can fix this asap :truce: :love1: :rose:

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 11:09pm

To see the photos go to browser and remeber some clasifications does not exist so is not possible only if you before the bug put on your favorite list as pet food. <3

Thursday, September 9th 2021, 11:12pm

As we all know ... ok, maybe not all, maybe the most important ones don't know :/
I know is not all cupcakes and rainbows, but i'd rather go throu life thinking that it mostly is :gum: