You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 7:19pm

Server Issues

To help better raise issues for further fixes, if you are still facing lag issues, please can you detail them in this thread. Please also provide information on if this is via client or browser (and type of browser).

Example: [Client] When attacking monsters, there is a delay in initiating fights.

Issues which should have been patched already:
  • Client plugin options (belt/armour) load time
  • Load time during fights
  • Player Rankings

Please note: This thread is only to report issues. Any off-topic comments or discussions will be deleted.

This post has been edited 3 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 12th 2022, 11:36am)

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 7:47pm

When attacking monsters, there is a delay in initiating fights.... but fight it self is going as it was befor ..and i have a delay on quick slots when i eat food

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 8:44pm

[client] Fights dont load fast like before
[Client] Eating, summon wraiths and mounts takes ages
[Client] Using buffs takes ages
[Client] Using https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=781832301( and other weapons with "Eyes")Causes lags in fights
[Client] when the fight is over , takes ages to exit
[Client]

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 8:46pm

[Client] after trading it takes 30 sec to see confirmation in chat

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 8:53pm

[Client] Changing saved sets - long loading times.

Monday, January 3rd 2022, 10:45pm

Since 21st December Update, of which some are covered above but I want to make sure it is not perceived as exclusive but for many/all.

The lists below are a summary for both the client & Firefox Browser (unless noted otherwise);-

Fights;- Loading & completing...
1. Fights still take a long time to inititate/load after clicking on monster (3-8 seconds when used to be instantly)
2. Fights take a long time to finish & go back to hunt screen (2-5 seconds after kill when used to be "almost" instant)
The fights themselves seem to be as fast as always
3. Fight with shadow didn't load at alll in Firefox browser the other day - unsure if still doing that but others have mentioned it

General gameplay;- Everything...
Doing ANYTHING in game that is not a fight takes much much longer than pre 21st update. This includes;-
1. Auto-load, although improved recently still takes much longer than before 21st & longer than before November update
2. Moving location takes longer for screen to load to show new location/characters etc
3. Clicking ANY quest in ANY location takes longer to confirm or move to next dialogue screen
4. Manually equipping, using, deleting or selling ANY item in backpack, quickslot or eating action takes much longer
5. Looking through or interacting (buy, sell, exchange) on auction takes longer

I could go on and on with the general gameplay lag but it is basically anything you click your mouse on is now much slower to react/complete than it was before the 21st December update.

In conclusion - whatever was done on the 21st was a catastrophe which completely broke the game. Preference would be that the game was reverted back to before that update & the auto-eating/clothing sets/equipping potions even earlier to before the udate that first broke that in November. Obviously keeping our progress/items etc since both of those breakages.

Tuesday, January 4th 2022, 10:36am

[client] Fights dont load fast like before
[Client] Eating, summon wraiths and mounts takes ages
[Client] Using buffs takes ages
[Client] When the fight is over , takes ages to exit

Tuesday, January 4th 2022, 10:38am

In addiction to some sporadic lags, rankings are not updating anymore.

Tuesday, January 4th 2022, 11:02am

[Client] and [Browser] - Opera and Chrome

Ranking is no longer updated
Change of location delayed
Start of fight delayed
End of fight delayed
Delayed hunting mode,
Eating delayed,
Entering an instance delayed,
Moving delayed,
Slot occupancy delayed,
Mount and Moroks throw delayed,
Delayed sending of gifts,
Chests open delayed,
Backpack no matter what you click delayed,
that's the first thing that strikes me

Tuesday, January 4th 2022, 8:04pm

[Client] Chat delayed

Tuesday, January 4th 2022, 8:09pm

[Client] some monster fights start but not like other fights. using glaze,potion slowly

Wednesday, January 5th 2022, 12:11am

Hello, [client and firefox]
-all bugs above + damage count broken, mob with max 6700 hp counts 9k + hp
glaze not loading [pic included]
- drop is show, and battle is still on, keybord not responding (remembers earlier combo etc.)
few fights I may go for coffie, and my character was still fighting.
Bravenrouse has attached the following file:
  • dmg count_1.jpg (135.31 kB - 109 times downloaded - latest: Feb 10th 2024, 4:22am)

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 9:42am

Just saw the thread here, so I'll copy paste my post somewhere else here, and add some more info. Although I'm not sure it's wrong or right, but still hope it would be some kind of help.

[Client]

It seems now the client downloads much more data everytime­ than before. Especially when open inventory, enter battle and estate... If you've got some software which is able to monitor the data transfering, you may check it. Maybe it's the reason I think.

When entering fight, it needs to download 200+k data everytime. When loading estate page, it downloads more data everytime. As to the inventory, it depends on how much items there're in that tab, but it also takes much longer time to load than before.

For those who're close to the server or has good connection speed with the server, several hundreds kilos of data everytime isn't something big, so they maybe don't feel big difference. But for those whose speed is not so good, like below 50k/s or worse (traffic busy time below 10k/s), it becomes painful.

Other aspects are not of apparent difference than before.

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 9:40pm

Same...

[Client] and [Browser] - Opera and Chrome and Firefox

Change of location delayed
Start of fight delayed
End of fight delayed
Delayed hunting mode,
Eating delayed,
Entering an instance delayed,
Moving delayed,
Slot occupancy delayed,
Mount and Moroks throw delayed,
Delayed sending of gifts,
Chests open delayed,
Backpack no matter what you click delayed,

well , you makeing me leave the game soon since i cannot play...

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 9:44pm

13 lines of blesses...
starting fight against nepherto 18 takes 5 seconds to load, 3 seconds to fight, 5 seconds to eat.
83 mobs in 1 hour instead of 200 like usual.
this issue has couple of months now.

stop asking for money in game and solve the issues you create!!!

Sunday, January 9th 2022, 10:10pm

22:02 Endżi » **Nurosh**: Watch your language and respect chat rules. https://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=172

sure... better to silence than solve issues...

The existing issues with lag can only be resolved by the Admins/Devs team, not Guards. While the situation is frustrating, the rules of the game must still be followed.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jan 10th 2022, 10:39am)

Tuesday, January 11th 2022, 3:44pm

`[client]

I suffer lag in all the things starting fights ,open backpack , send mount or moroks , eating , chaotic and sky links are delayed ........ mobs are stallers now.

Thursday, January 13th 2022, 12:55pm

The server's functionality should be back to normal now. If you experience any further issues, please post them in this thread.

If you still have lag issues, please first try another internet connection to confirm it is not a network issue and also clear your cache.

Note:
The issue with the visual display of client plugins (belt/armour) has been reported already. Waiting for a fix on this.

Thursday, January 13th 2022, 2:36pm

The server's functionality should be back to normal now. If you experience any further issues, please post them in this thread.

If you still have lag issues, please first try another internet connection to confirm it is not a network issue and also clear your cache.

Note:
The issue with the visual display of client plugins (belt/armour) has been reported already. Waiting for a fix on this.

https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=781831589
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=781832301
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.p…ct_id=859532374

This kind of stuff causes lags in backpack and fights

Saturday, January 15th 2022, 9:14pm

Problem is not solved at all.

Everythign is slow in opening or selecting...

Fights tame time to load, to finish and mobs to respond...

I'm glad you consider the issue solved.... what game are you playing ? Surely not WOD...