You are not logged in.

Saturday, March 26th 2022, 11:30am

Crystaline Caves quest "The Duelist"

Getting inside Crystal Caves are hard now a days. When I get inside CC with only 1 team mate, I received the Duelist quest which I need to kill a enemy without the help of a team mate... I did the quest,, tough I died but became victory and the game says I can get the reaward after the CC run.

But when the CC run ends I only got theThalers reward but no valor which supposed to be 1200000.. Winning inside the CC our hope ends when we realized its only me and her, 2 of us only. But when I fullfield the The Duealist quest I was hoping the valor reaward.. Please check. I put real money in this game to catch up with my friends ut I dont get what I deserved.

Here is our unfair battlefield "crystaline Caves"
https://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.p…=1&server_id=10

Saturday, March 26th 2022, 12:14pm

The valour for completion of the quest is automatically added to your account after the end of the battlefield. The valour itself is scaled per level - it certainly will not be 1.2 million valour, that too at level 4.

As a side note, you don't need to mention that you have spent real money on each of your forum posts. Whether someone pays money or not does not influence the outcome of these quests.