You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 12th 2022, 11:31pm

Disqualification of MIB from clan wars

Today we learned that we have been disqualified from clan wars due to "unwillingness". Firstly I would like to ask that how a clan that is in the gold league and 2nd place can be unwillingness? Just because we didn't buff up? Forfeit is also a tactic in clan wars, it's been used in different servers including RU and DE, and no any clan has been disqualified for this so far except MIB. Did such a rule come about when Mib did this? There wasn't any rule like that at start of the season but now it's implemented? Isn't clan wars an area with multiple different tactics players can use? You guys are making people leaving the game day by day with these kinds of acts, are you not really aware of that? How many active level 20 players left in human side?

I sincerely and kindly ask to reconsider this decision and do the right thing. You just can't create a rule in the middle of the season and disqualify a clan that spent tons of buffs and time to be in 2nd place. This is incredibly unfair. :drink:

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 12:35am

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 12:45am

It's like they're measuring blood pressure, they've found a new tool to measure reluctance

In addition , How can a willingness clan be in 2nd place?

It doesn't say anything about disqualification in the rules? You make rules and act according to your head. ,

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

GOOD JOB

:clap: :clap: :clap:

NEED TO TRANSFER RU )) DEAD server

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 13th 2022, 12:50am) with the following reason: As per forum rules, please do not post chat logs in forum messages. Rules can be found here: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=170#12. Thank you.

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 9:20am

First of all i dont protect mib becouse they dont deserve to.. but its seems curious when other players write support, complaining to the guard with other, more important things and nothing... and here ? 1 word from boosted player and he got what he want - pathetic. Characters like guard and mentors should be neutral and not be based on acquaintances esspecially with admins :)

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 11:38am

This decisions happens when Admins are playing the game , when they suppose to be neutral . That s the reason so many players went to other servers or quit the game . Day by day i ve seen how the power shifts toward magmar side making this game really un-ballanced and un-playable and nobody cares about it . I ve seen how many humans went to magmar side cuz ~ is much more easyer there ~ or they are more organized .

However . how can u disqualify a clan when fight went to a rezult ? HH won . Mib lost . And also .. where does is say if u not using bless or give up the fights u are going to be disqualifed ? Anyway . funny

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 1:22pm

Seriously?

https://warofdragons.com/clan_battle_inf…86&server_id=11

We all do the same for any fight and BF, bless according to the oponent.

Your oponent is weak? you light bless
Your oponent is strong and fight will be hard, you full bless
You have a oponent you can't beat, because much more strong or too many, you don't bless.

Who is stupid enought for bless and waste time for a fight without any interest and impossible to win?

I remember previous seasons, I really doubt MIB saw us fully blessed .... what the point to? ...

It's allowed to recruit, in alliance and outside for clan war.... no wonder if some battle aren't fair if 1 clan meet a group of 2-3 clan. And no wonder if people aren't interested in waste time in such fights.

Is just a clan choice.
Or you want easily win clan war, you recruit at max but the risk is to be overpowered and mostly don't get interesting fights,
or you want just get fun with your clanies and fight as you are, then you get really fun fights, you aren't 1st in CW, but since the goal is to get fun ...

I really hope that MIB isn't disqualifed, or is the death of clan wars.

And btw, where find the rules about minimum bless, minimum damage etc...?

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 3:47pm

They might want magmars comes up with victory, in order to this happen, they have to disqualifie you. I cant see any other reason. Feel free to delete my comment if you feel offended
Dr Hanasomay

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 3:53pm

They might want magmars comes up with victory, in order to this happen, they have to disqualifie you. I cant see any other reason. Feel free to delete my comment if you feel offended

Just remove human side from game, if you offended that we exist.

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 4:40pm

Good decision. Brawo Administration!

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 8:18pm

First of all i dont protect mib becouse they dont deserve to.. but its seems curious when other players write support, complaining to the guard with other, more important things and nothing... and here ? 1 word from boosted player and he got what he want - pathetic. Characters like guard and mentors should be neutral and not be based on acquaintances esspecially with admins :)

Be assured, if this is what you think, that mentor team is not "privileged" at all. We are all neutral.

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 9:34pm

:glance:
:woody: Im bored :woody:

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 10:40pm

Please share proof of you being disqualified. I am not going to comment any further than these two following points until further clarification and proofs being posted.

1) If what these guys are saying is true, then this game has become the single player campaign where only a group of people are the protagonists and we are just NPCs who are disposable. Please just introduce transfer to RU and end this nightmare. For two years I have been witnessing the downfall of this place, I don't want to stay here a second longer. It's just disgusting and I can't stomach it. Administration, either fix this goddamn inequality that you've been pumping here or give these guys their sandbox here, just make up some level 20 bots they can play with and let us go play with the real people in a real, challenging and fun server: RU Prime/Minor.

2) If what you're saying is not true, then you guys are just a bunch of lying, dishonest, pathetic little kiddos who could never mentally grow up that you all were since the past 7 years and I'm not surprised in the slightest bit.

That being said. Show proof of your claims. I'm waiting.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Wednesday, April 13th 2022, 11:36pm

Your clan is not allowed to apply for participation in clan battles!

When we asked the guard, guard said clan was disqualified, I can't move the conversation, they delete it

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 6:00am

Please share proof of you being disqualified. I am not going to comment any further than these two following points until further clarification and proofs being posted.

1) If what these guys are saying is true, then this game has become the single player campaign where only a group of people are the protagonists and we are just NPCs who are disposable. Please just introduce transfer to RU and end this nightmare. For two years I have been witnessing the downfall of this place, I don't want to stay here a second longer. It's just disgusting and I can't stomach it. Administration, either fix this goddamn inequality that you've been pumping here or give these guys their sandbox here, just make up some level 20 bots they can play with and let us go play with the real people in a real, challenging and fun server: RU Prime/Minor.

2) If what you're saying is not true, then you guys are just a bunch of lying, dishonest, pathetic little kiddos who could never mentally grow up that you all were since the past 7 years and I'm not surprised in the slightest bit.

Who are you that we should show you proof? Besides, why dont you think we're opening a topic like this all of a sudden?

You are an unqualified person who talks nonsense here as everywhere else.

keep waiting

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 9:44am

Who are you that we should show you proof? Besides, why dont you think we're opening a topic like this all of a sudden?

keep waiting
I am the public, I am the opinion you are trying to sway and I am the people you are trying to convince, [edited]. You come here with a claim, you are OBLIGATED to prove it. Otherwise it's a "just trust me bro" story and you are the last person I or anyone else would trust.

As for Arcturus, thanks for the info. Please take screenshots and upload here. I don't know if you did it yet but I'd also highly suggest you and others to post it in RU discord and other channels. This is getting ridiculous. Personal matters and grudges should not be grounds to punish people in and outside of game rules. We're playing a game here, after all. Keep it fair, keep it clean. Enough with the corruption.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 14th 2022, 10:16am) with the following reason: Please refrain from using insults in your posts.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 10:24am

keep waiting
I am the public, I am the opinion you are trying to sway and I am the people you are trying to convince, [edited]. You come here with a claim, you are OBLIGATED to prove it. Otherwise it's a "just trust me bro" story and you are the last person I or anyone else would trust.

As for Arcturus, thanks for the info. Please take screenshots and upload here. I don't know if you did it yet but I'd also highly suggest you and others to post it in RU discord and other channels. This is getting ridiculous. Personal matters and grudges should not be grounds to punish people in and outside of game rules. We're playing a game here, after all. Keep it fair, keep it clean. Enough with the corruption.
You think you're a guard or an admin and you want proof, you babble?

tj and sequana know everything, they would explain it if they wanted to, or if it was a lie they would already be here.

If these events continue like this, there will be no players left on the server, they will play alone. :))

:stronger:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Apr 14th 2022, 10:28am) with the following reason: Baseless criticism. Also, all the information that was available was provided. As mentioned before, you can contact Support for more information.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 11:19am

We're on the same page here. Do not start a beef with me. We're saying the same thing and should focus on the problem, not me. Also, here, my thread regarding the events.

Thursday, April 14th 2022, 12:18pm

Thread closed at instruction of the Administration.