You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 10:26pm

Its pay to win game and bugs happening for like 7month ? In addition they what make game tester of us

Additionally, please can you send Private Mail with the following information:
:woody:

what part of it don't you understand?

It says Private Mail to Him Personally it's not hard to understand ^^.

So if you haveany of the problems then write him, you could have used the time you were writing here to email him instead.

But you should also keep in mind that not only you have a problem, but also he cannot solve many others all at once.

You can only find out if it gets better if you write to him privately.

good luck with the game ^^ and don't forget this is just a game treat each other with respect bugs are everywhere, not just in this game.
:teacher:

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 12:36am

I think that the big problem is the lag that there is when attacking a bug and also when you give it something to eat and sometimes you fail and you don't eat and you enter the fight without eating because of a problem with the game in general, I also want to add the time it takes to open the chests, clams and other items is somewhat irritating when this did not happen before and finally add the cube that having to do things 1 by 1 because it does not let you put several is stupid for example: the pearls

Please can you send the following information by Forum Mail:

- Game nickname
- If the FProxy option in settings is ticked/unticked
- Whether you play on client or browser

Thanks.
i have excat same and mobs stall more time than normal :V

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 12:57am

Further proof of server lag plain to see....

I log in & get daily Merchant mark bonus but no notification of Dark Knapsack bonus.

I go to Misc tab & click the Dark Knapsack to which I'm greeted with the following;-
00:53 Received: Dark Elixir of Life 10 pcs, Dark Elixir of Giant 4 pcs.

Then a few seconds later - well hello, what's this message;-
00:53 Received: Dark Knapsack.

Oh, thank you for telling me after I've already navigated to it AND opened it :lol:

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 4:46am

the thing I notice most, other than what is already mentioned is the language in the automatic mail from buying/selling/bid return/ etc. in the auction. I have to run many of them through the translator to find out I was outbid on some fish or whatever. they know our language preference from settings, why not use it?
I'll look that up...

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 4:44pm

the thing I notice most, other than what is already mentioned is the language in the automatic mail from buying/selling/bid return/ etc. in the auction. I have to run many of them through the translator to find out I was outbid on some fish or whatever. they know our language preference from settings, why not use it?

+1 yes, yes & yes. I understand the game now has many new people from different locations using their native languages but the mix-ups are annoying when we have our language set. Why ask us to set it if your own system isn't working correctly to respond to it.

Plus - please get someone to proof read everything added to news or events as the amount of items STILL in Russian is ridiculous as many have been reported for months if not years. A good start would be proof reading anything new to the game as having Russian in new items is really sloppy workmanship to be honest.

Tell you what, send me anything new first before posting it & I'll proof read it all for you!! :bllll: :sarcastic:

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 4:50pm

Loading fights takes much longer - compared to before December.

Finishing fights takes much longer, you now can't simply click to hunt screen immediately after you killed a mob - compared to before December.

-Blade Master-

PL
PLAY
unticked

client

X(

Friday, June 3rd 2022, 8:03pm

I exactly hope that the game will return to good tracks for those from before December 2021 and it will be great to play

Saturday, June 4th 2022, 12:23pm

[client] Fights dont load fast like before
[client]The food takes a long time

Tuesday, June 7th 2022, 3:40pm

I was gonna reply to this thread but I was lagging as heck. So it's useless :lol:

Thursday, June 16th 2022, 2:49pm

Client just crashed today at 14.20 server time, last 23 minutes. Put some money in the meter please so it doesn't happen again :wall: :lol:

The server was still working during this time and others were able to play as normal. This particular instance is likely to be an issue with connection from you service providers side, as opposed to accessibility to the game.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 16th 2022, 3:07pm)

Thursday, June 23rd 2022, 10:12am

And something was done in this ?

The information was collected and passed onto the Admin/Technical teams to help assess the situation.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 23rd 2022, 12:16pm)

Thursday, June 23rd 2022, 1:32pm

Client just crashed today at 14.20 server time, last 23 minutes. Put some money in the meter please so it doesn't happen again :wall: :lol:

The server was still working during this time and others were able to play as normal. This particular instance is likely to be an issue with connection from you service providers side, as opposed to accessibility to the game.

I thought that could be a possibility too - apart from every other website I was using at the same time continuing to work as normal throughout that time including speed test which I checked too. Who knows what it was knowing the bugs in this game.

Tuesday, July 19th 2022, 1:25am

hi guys,

i heard& tried that public DNS works for the lag,

but not so perfect so can everybody start to search online for some good reliable and legal ones?
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

Tuesday, July 19th 2022, 7:40pm

in the morning the game works great but in the late afternoon when a few more people are logging in, you can already see the delay

Sunday, July 24th 2022, 2:43am

hi guys,

i heard& tried that public DNS works for the lag,

but not so perfect so can everybody start to search online for some good reliable and legal ones?

Can anyone try external link and let known if it's good against game lag :?:
hi let's meet in game and have some fun :]
please use Font size > 10 for better reading

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jul 24th 2022, 11:00am)

Sunday, July 24th 2022, 3:45pm

after all, the game will be delayed by the end of the year, they have not done anything since January 2021 and will not do anything