You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 4:06pm

Request for Information: Server Issues

Aware that the current lag issues have reduced for a large number of players, but it has not been resolved for everyone, so if you are still experiencing issues, please can you post on this thread with a summary of the issues.

If you are able to record a video of the issues as well, that would help considerably in helping to remidy the situation.

Additionally, please can you send Private Mail with the following information:

- Game nickname
- If the FProxy option in settings is ticked/unticked
- Whether you play on client or browser

Thanks.

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 6:32pm

Lag

yes i had bad lag on my game i need fix them fast i can coz iam lose alot

Please can you send the following information by Forum Mail:

- Game nickname

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:36pm)

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 8:34pm

On client my game work pretty good but in browser i got some lags in fight like timer is stop or i didnt see the enemy

- Game nickname

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:36pm)

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 8:38pm

LAG

I think that the big problem is the lag that there is when attacking a bug and also when you give it something to eat and sometimes you fail and you don't eat and you enter the fight without eating because of a problem with the game in general, I also want to add the time it takes to open the chests, clams and other items is somewhat irritating when this did not happen before and finally add the cube that having to do things 1 by 1 because it does not let you put several is stupid for example: the pearls

- Game nickname

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:37pm)

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 8:42pm

I think that the big problem is the lag that there is when attacking a bug and also when you give it something to eat and sometimes you fail and you don't eat and you enter the fight without eating because of a problem with the game in general, I also want to add the time it takes to open the chests, clams and other items is somewhat irritating when this did not happen before and finally add the cube that having to do things 1 by 1 because it does not let you put several is stupid for example: the pearls
I have the same problem like kilzone 3. I always use client game

- Game nickname

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:37pm)

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 8:48pm

Please can you send Private Mail with the following information:

- Game nickname

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 9:34pm

As everyone has already said. Pretty much clicking on anything in game now takes twice, three times as long as before the December update.

I also posted the other day about food I think, regarding eating food & then starting a fight from hunt screen only to be told I can't eat while in battle - I didn't!.

Trying to eat food repeatedly (we often end up with more than we need before timer runs out) to add to achievement count now takes ages, used to be able to eat at least 2 per second or quicker, now it can take up to 3 seconds for a single piece to register!! - compared to before December.

Clicking from one location to another, takes much longer than - compared to before December.

Clicking any dialogue, takes much longer to respond each & everytime which is infuriating - compared to before December.

Teleporting anywhere takes ages to load new location which can be vital sometimes to move fast from landing point - compared to before December.

It sometimes takes up to 12, yes 12 seconds for coral to load in the location screen, mobs can take up to 6 seconds - compared to instantly before December.

Loading fights takes much longer - compared to before December.

Finishing fights takes much longer, you now can't simply click to hunt screen immediately after you killed a mob - compared to before December.

Sometimes clicking a new location/tab/page/anything will take you to the PREVIOUS thing you were doing not the NEW thing you clicked - and sometimes the page simply won't load (blank page) so you have click again.

One last thing off the top of my head - clicking achievement tab takes AGES (10 seconds plus) before it shows them for the first time. Subsequent times is ahem, fine (Cache not saving in client?? - does anything actually save in client? .well: )

In summary - ANYTHING you do tends to take much longer - you guessed it - compared to before December.

So, as people have been saying for 6 months, something was done on 20th December last year in that update that totally screwed up the game! - my suspicion is that the game files were moved to an inferior server AND (or) a slower connection
too as the ping speed has obviously diminished drastically thus things taking longer to "register" and be acted upon.

I use client mostly but have to use browser (firefox) sometimes. Client is slow, browser is even worse!
I tried FProxy on & off - no change whatsoever.
My ISP's are Vodafone, O2 or Virgin Media - makes no difference which I'm on. Broadband, Mobile, or fibre - same
Nothing to do with what any player settings are - it all started on December 20th 2021. :nono:

And don't get me started on the differing daily reset times that are now all over the place!!! :wall:

Thank you for the detailed feedback and required information!

Wednesday, June 1st 2022, 10:33pm

I have same problem than kilz.... and live in differents countrys

- Game nickname

Thanks.

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 10:37am

fix lag :))

- Game nickname

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:38pm)

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 3:41pm

it all started on December 23, 2021 when a monster attacks, the fight recharges 10 seconds and sometimes 20 seconds, the only advantage of this is playing in the morning when few people It takes too long

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 4:02pm

Page failed to load

ERROR -113 (net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH): The client and server don't support a common SSL protocol version or cipher suite.
I have a lot of these problems. During fights with ordinary monsters there is a problem with blows because they are delayed in relation to the use (click 2-3 seconds and works)

Joining a player of the opposite race to fight monsters very often results in the client being suspended (no response) and thrown out of the game, and sometimes on the battlefields it is also such an effect. :truce:

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 4:32pm

in short, you have to or rather have to fix it because it can't be like that for 6 months, it's already taking too long

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 4:34pm

my issue is i cant get past first location at glacial ridge because of a notice on screen

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 4:35pm

Worth or not

There is acctualy a lot to fix here or boost . I dont know is it worth the time of typing and explaining ?

If there are issues which have not been flagged in the posts thus far, please do raise them either in this forum thread or via forum mail/in-game post.

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:39pm)

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 5:40pm

There is acctualy a lot to fix here or boost . I dont know is it worth the time of typing and explaining ?
I'm telling you right now that it's not worth it since the person who created this forum deadly doesn't care because at the time I wrote him letters, I talked to him and he didn't care about anything and also when he doesn't like the conversation he leaves you in sight and he leaves as I told him at the time, do you know what hunting is? Do you know what collecting is? Do you know what it is to do pvp? I'll answer you. You don't know because otherwise you would realize the main problems of the game and do you think that after that conversation about those cards he did something? NO he did not care and he leaves me in seen to the messages and the same thing will happen with this

The issues which you reported were passed onto the Administration. While I listen to issues that any player reports, I do not deem it necessary to spend an excessive amount of time responding to attempts at insults.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 8:50pm)

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 5:51pm

17:45 Connection with chat server not established yet.

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 6:25pm

18:17 Received: Kugelscherbe des Sammlers [b]1 pcs.[/b]
18:16 Received: Resource Gatherer’s Orb shard [b]1 pcs.[/b]

was soll der mist?

genauso die beschreibungen der pfeile..mal englisch..mal russisch oder polnisch
das bekommt ihr auch nicht gebacken :puke: :puke:

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 6:39pm

Big Lag - Thinking To Stop Play Ther Game

Yes, i had and i have big lag in this game every day all the time. i stopped to play this game for 6 months because of this problem.

I returned to play a few days ago but I can see that nothing has changed.

if it continues like this I will stop soon another time.

- Game nickname

Thanks.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Jun 2nd 2022, 9:39pm)

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 7:36pm

:woody:
what part of it don't you understand?

It says Private Mail to Him Personally it's not hard to understand ^^.

So if you haveany of the problems then write him, you could have used the time you were writing here to email him instead.

But you should also keep in mind that not only you have a problem, but also he cannot solve many others all at once.

You can only find out if it gets better if you write to him privately.

good luck with the game ^^ and don't forget this is just a game treat each other with respect bugs are everywhere, not just in this game.
:teacher:

Thursday, June 2nd 2022, 8:23pm

what part of it don't you understand?

It says Private Mail to Him Personally it's not hard to understand ^^.

So if you haveany of the problems then write him, you could have used the time you were writing here to email him instead.

Private email is for Browser/settings etc, this thread is for the problems so it seems you don't understand, not everyone else here, it's not had to understand if you read it fully :bllll:
:smoke: