You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 10th 2022, 1:33pm

Mystic Worship badge

13:10 The first one has a bow and arrows, the second has innumerate eyes and paws, the third reigns among a poisonous flock, the fourth buzzes and pricks with a sharp sting, and the fifth has doomed many ships in its embrace.

Trying to figure out what the mobs are?

The first one has a bow and arrows = I think Queen andorvane
the second has innumerate eyes and paws = Spider maybe?
the third reigns among a poisonous flock = Scorpian maybe?
the fourth buzzes and pricks with a sharp sting = I think Haracide
and the fifth has doomed many ships in its embrace = I think Korr

Any help would be appreciated :o)
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll:

• "The Great Khan" has been banned

Friday, June 10th 2022, 10:51pm

All of them fits their description except the spider. Spider is obviously this one: "the xth one weaves its webs in someone else's burrow" and I think yours might be the uborg, far cry but it might be.
It's better to be silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt. What's even better is to weaponize your words to destroy anyone who dares challenge you.

Saturday, June 11th 2022, 2:22am

You guesses are all correct Magra

Saturday, June 11th 2022, 11:29am

superbeing

1/ Faz

2/ bog elf

3/ spider

4/ captain

5/scorpion

Monday, June 13th 2022, 10:18pm

we don't have all the same superbeing nor the same order, and the description for a superbeing isn't always the same for everybody

Tuesday, June 14th 2022, 1:46pm

My guesses proved to be correct. Knew it wasn't the same for everyone, but I figure there are not many different decriptions. Now just need purple cubes if anyone has any!
If you don't like something I post in forums, go to this website: www.magrareallydoesn't care.troll and fill out a frankie got his feelings hurt report :bllll: