You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 5th 2022, 8:51pm

[EVENTS] Chimera - The Terrifying Experiment Event

Little translation of PL guide for the event. If there are any outdated information please write.

1. Battlefield missions from Globius or forester can only be done on primary battlefields - arena, temple, CC (ancient not). Usually you have to use a mission item from your combat backpack during a fight with an opponent. The battle does not have to be won.
2.Big Game Hunt
2.1. How do I track this beast??
At a certain point in the mission, Ploughman Tadeuz/Ikvan the Peasant give us an order to track a pet. You do this by clicking on the appropriate "location" in the list of locations to the right of the location window.
The ram-bait itself is used only after the chat shows the information to use it. This will probably be after the 4th tracking of the beast.

3. Organs, give me a chimera organ!!! I will play on them.
3.1. First of all, organs can be passed to Globius only after completing the corresponding stage of the mission, in which he tells you to pass a packet of GREY organs. After passing the gray ones, you can also pass the blue and purple ones.
3.2. Organs are passed in packs - you can pass:
a) 4 different blue organs or
b) 4 different blue ones + 1 purple one
Purple organs cannot be passed separately, only in a pac with blue ones. The option to pass them is automatically switched on when handing over the blue onces.
3.3. Blue organs drop from monsters with a level that is at least (our level -1) exactly every 5 minutes. I.e. if 300 seconds pass, it will drop a blue organ from the next monster.
3.4.Purple organs have a special feature - they only fall out of specific monsters (level is not important) and (usually) you can only have 1 purple organ in your backpack. Poniżej podaję listę:
Edit: Apparently, after the latest change, even having a reptilian tail in your backpack is an option to get shells from gelanf.

I) Venomous rump - large/king scorpion, scorpolion
II) reptilian tail - krogan, serpagon, gelanf, phitzell, zarlogs, grabons
III) Webbed Wing - nscorpolion, gargoyle 8,9lvl, atshi
IV) Shell - daigon, gelanf
V) Tentacle - Flaundin rebel, baby Korr, Gurrald Korr superbeing
VI) Giant Leaf - both arborises, nepherto

Note that the established group blocks the drop of these items

Drop rate is completely random.
3.5. Adding a new purple item to the chimera makes the next donated organ packs give 1 more token. That is, after donating 6 different purple organs you will get 7 tokens for each killed chimera.
3.6. Of course, remember that after each organ donation you have to fight the Chimera, otherwise you won't get the reward (an amulet has short lifespan).

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "-Kalikon-" (Sep 10th 2022, 2:13pm)