You are not logged in.

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:33pm

So stop advocating for others, others also have a voice, right? you do it for your own interest. We don't bother anyone, only people who provoke us and come to annoy our low level
That is totally false. We dismount that version at the beggining of this conflict,
When i mean others i mean "others players maybe think different about" My voice was just a comment, after ur answering i think i need to do a new post about where every one can talk freely about,
https://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.php?gift_id=20474738 Things like this will happens from our side too. Maybe NOT ALL wanna play same way as u man.

PD: Why block me gifts for later put mesagges in our profile for me, and answering me in here? What scare u man??? IF I BLOCK U IN GAME I CLEARLY DONT WANNA KNOW NOTHING ABOUT U, Stop doing like child.

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:36pm

BEEEEEE :rabbit: EEEEEH, YOU LOST! Game over
The Black Skull Ones

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 2:07am

They attack me twice. I never bother anyone.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 1:00pm

They attack me twice. I never bother anyone.
As you, many others players was atacked, stalled or mirrored... With no reason to do, just for their fun... we are doing post to do, there is not any other way if they dont stop agressions in here to ALL MAGMARS.

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 3:46pm

5 Posts, u seems nervious man, take care. Players will decide not me, everybody knows me and knows why u and FB are doing it under her orders, so if u think is the way to play, let´s see what happens if we do same as u ;)
All knows we are standing this for months, is not a whim what i am saying.

U are free speech, why dont explain us why u and your friend go to kill and stall low levels in underwater? Not only me, many many others magmars from others clans... No scalp, no profit, just shame every time we kill u.

Shame when u join a fight with the only proposal of stall full rage and the low level kill u. I dont care about me, my character is very well developed for his level, but u stall rages to a lot of players that just wanna PLAY GAME for a short time.
U are very sure about the way of the game, and knows that just you doing that to low level.
I repeat, players will decide what to do,i amnot complainning, just comment that little thing, but u seems very nervous.
What happens hachi? Very faste answering for u, what about other humans play game, will agree with u? LEt´s see.
Thsi game is about valor, honor and glory, there is not any of that stalling low levels. You can decide your rol in this game, if preffer to be the troll is your way to play, others just wanna be fun with it, i hope u understand others, not only u.

Just ask your high level to come and defend you....I do agree stalling low level is lame...better kill and injure them fast...but in the optic of the war game its a good thing to kill babies of the ennemy race it slow down their progression....

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 4:01pm

5 Posts, u seems nervious man, take care. Players will decide not me, everybody knows me and knows why u and FB are doing it under her orders, so if u think is the way to play, let´s see what happens if we do same as u ;)

U are free speech, why dont explain us why u and your friend go to kill and stall low levels in underwater? Not only me, many many others magmars from others clans... No scalp, no profit, just shame every time we kill u.

Shame when u join a fight with the only proposal of stall full rage and the low level kill u. I dont care about me, my character is very well developed for his level, but u stall rages to a lot of players that just wanna PLAY GAME for a short time.
U are very sure about the way of the game, and knows that just you doing that to low level.
I repeat, players will decide what to do,i amnot complainning, just comment that little thing, but u seems very nervous.
What happens hachi? Very faste answering for u, what about other humans play game, will agree with u? LEt´s see.
Thsi game is about valor, honor and glory, there is not any of that stalling low levels. You can decide your rol in this game, if preffer to be the troll is your way to play, others just wanna be fun with it, i hope u understand others, not only u.

Just ask your high level to come and defend you....I do agree stalling low level is lame...better kill and injure them fast...but in the optic of the war game its a good thing to kill babies of the ennemy race it slow down their progression....
So u will agree on we do same wiht low level humans, is good to know your position too. Merry christmast ;)

Wednesday, December 21st 2022, 5:05pm

So u will agree on we do same wiht low level humans, is good to know your position too. Merry christmast ;)

Do whatever you want....it might bring some action in-game.. Merry xmas to you to and may i suggest you take the game less seriously lol...take a break or something ....

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:29pm

It was never a war game.
It was the players who made this ideology.

What you are suggesting here is nothing more than plain embarrassment.

p.s. Magmars can do the same.
p.s.2 I can also change my internal rules and start beating up everything. Stalling ...hexing...
But I try not to stoop below the level of censored.

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 22nd 2022, 6:58pm)

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 1:56pm

It was never a war game.

p.s.2 I can also change my internal rules and start beating up everything. Stalling ...hexing...

virtue signalling soyboy....go ahead kill everything ;)

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 22nd 2022, 6:58pm)

Thursday, December 22nd 2022, 2:11pm

This game has gone woke lol magmars crying because they get killed in place where attack and interference are allowed....cant make this up..... And Bigger magmar that come and threaten to do the same lolol ....seriously ? i would react the same if it was humans that would complain btw....0_o

I was picking the other day and cranny come and killed me bouwoouhhoouu i was just mi9nding my own business bouhoo......the day ill be tired ill level up and put up a fight...MAN UP!

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 10:50am

Kingpin, Hach...

King, Fire and the lvl14 from bl clan

bcome magmars (T.T.R) player.but I guarantee nothing

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 23rd 2022, 6:29pm)

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 12:51pm

I went through worse things than you, and did you see me crying somewhere?
Yes I did xD
https://warofdragons.com/info/news/?show=news&id=5432&page=1
First comment, don't bother to thank me, honey :stronger:

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 4:15pm

Kingfailed, Fire mouse and the lvl14 from bl clan

bcome magmars (T.T.R) player.but I guarantee nothing

Care to explain in intelligble language ? You make no sense sir:woody:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Dec 23rd 2022, 6:29pm)

Friday, December 23rd 2022, 6:24pm

It was never a war game.

100% Agree with you