You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, October 3rd 2022, 2:57pm

Human Attacks In Isles

Alright humans we play nice long enough!! I would like to encourage all humans to curse/hex, kill, stall any mag fights you see, any invise fights you see stall and just keep doing it until we can come to maybe some agreement or you know just continue to do it forever until maybe they change game rules like they did when i kill mags in ruins :). You have my backing, my clans backing and im sure MIB would love to help in this also...lets be annoying :P :drink:

Monday, October 3rd 2022, 3:02pm

Finally someone take atitude, thank you Mighty!!

Monday, October 3rd 2022, 3:14pm

Ofc just hope others will also assist in the matter :)

Monday, October 3rd 2022, 5:17pm

Na they never open ruins for killing again too many complain...but funny how they cant do same for isle...only ruins lvl 11-15 hunt tho so why i care tho because i think its unfair high lvl can hunt in peace now and low lvl cannot....but i mean maybe if we cause as much havoc there as we did in ruins game rules change again

Monday, October 3rd 2022, 5:55pm

100% agree, isles are the only ''battlefield'' left rn, and often in 2h i can get 2/3 scalps max staying there all the time invis and attacking level 20s too

Saturday, October 8th 2022, 3:33am

Myself and Acro DID have peace there, till Alpha and others ruined it. I've been killing anything I want there, clan does too for YEARS now. As a matter of fact, its encouraged in my clan to murder all magmars they see there. You know my thoughts on it already MW from when you were here too, its not changed and would take alot of arse kissing by mags to make me and my clan stop. .
You really know its "game over" when the most fun we have is talking in forums...

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 1:28am

100% agree, isles are the only ''battlefield'' left rn, and often in 2h i can get 2/3 scalps max staying there all the time invis and attacking level 20s too
I mean there might be some other reasons you are getting that few scalps, just saying :angel:

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 2:36am

I mean there might be some other reasons you are getting that few scalps, just saying :angel:
please don't cry too much :cry:
https://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?…d=2311633389633

Sunday, December 18th 2022, 3:08am

Well you took your time there, but still not a scalp xD

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 1:24pm

So the attacks/stall in the underwater world to low levels from 2 high levels (you know who they are) are also for scalp? Maybe we magmars should do the same, maybe the laws will change, but in the meantime they're annoying everyone and I guess they should thank those who already know while an agreement is reached.

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 2:44pm

You can not read? He said: ANY MAGMAR and without fear of anything. :)
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 2:49pm

Everyone has their way of playing, stop complaining, for the love of who knows who, this is War Of Dragons, nobody cares about the development of the enemy race, nobody cares about anything.
What is happening now is because you asked for it, so learn to play, since you were a child you had to learn that.
:smoke:
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 2:51pm

I went through worse things than you, and did you see me crying somewhere? Are there people who are currently going through worse things than you, and do you see them complaining? NO NO NO, because this is a WAR GAME,
The same name says it WAR OF DRAGONS.
And stop complaining. Once and for all, no one is interested in anyone's development here.
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 2:56pm

And believe me, if one day the rules were changed, the game would totally lose its essence, why? Because people who like to do bad things and don't like to be done to them will cry.
And a lot of people would leave the game.
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 2:57pm

PD: Mighty_Warlord i love you
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:06pm

5 Posts, u seems nervious man, take care. Players will decide not me, everybody knows me and knows why u and FB are doing it under her orders, so if u think is the way to play, let´s see what happens if we do same as u ;)
All knows we are standing this for months, is not a whim what i am saying.

U are free speech, why dont explain us why u and your friend go to kill and stall low levels in underwater? Not only me, many many others magmars from others clans... No scalp, no profit, just shame every time we kill u.

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:09pm

XD Shame on what? We do it because we feel like it and because that's what the game is about, what did you think? that you would have it very easy because you are a low level? Well no, we all go through that at some point, and we don't do it under anyone's orders, the person you say follows our orders, get off that cloud
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:16pm

Leave morality aside, it's a simple game, nobody cares about your development, neither mine, nor anyone else's. :no2: :kiss2:
The Black Skull Ones

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:23pm

5 Posts, u seems nervious man, take care. Players will decide not me, everybody knows me and knows why u and FB are doing it under her orders, so if u think is the way to play, let´s see what happens if we do same as u ;)
All knows we are standing this for months, is not a whim what i am saying.

U are free speech, why dont explain us why u and your friend go to kill and stall low levels in underwater? Not only me, many many others magmars from others clans... No scalp, no profit, just shame every time we kill u.

Shame when u join a fight with the only proposal of stall full rage and the low level kill u. I dont care about me, my character is very well developed for his level, but u stall rages to a lot of players that just wanna PLAY GAME for a short time.
U are very sure about the way of the game, and knows that just you doing that to low level.
I repeat, players will decide what to do,i amnot complainning, just comment that little thing, but u seems very nervous.
What happens hachi? Very faste answering for u, what about other humans play game, will agree with u? LEt´s see.
Thsi game is about valor, honor and glory, there is not any of that stalling low levels. You can decide your rol in this game, if preffer to be the troll is your way to play, others just wanna be fun with it, i hope u understand others, not only u.

Tuesday, December 20th 2022, 4:25pm

So stop advocating for others, others also have a voice, right? you do it for your own interest. We don't bother anyone, only people who provoke us and come to annoy our low level
The Black Skull Ones