You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 12th 2022, 11:29pm

MIB vs All

MIB vs all

everyone who plays this game knows the MIB clan.
they declared war on blacklisted and the war has resumed since MW is playing back.

MW's enemies tried to put him in prison but, he always came back like the Felix who rises from these ashes.

MW believed or still thinks he's smart. he decided to create an alliance with all the enemies of MIB.

there are fights in every territory in the land of humans.I read some gift sent to each other.

I am a day laborer, so I collect the information. The reason of the war is BAD LOKO old member of the MIB clan A.K.A (traitor).We are all against racism I have the impression that BL does not otherwise he would not have invited them.

who's the nice ones who's the bad ones?
who will destroy who?

will they ever be in the same Alliance?

honestly I don't give a censored, as long as he kills each other :lol: :lol: :lol:
and the other side wins.

Which of the two clans will survive? :woody:

MiB with only one clan in his Alliance(IA) fight relentlessly

there are losses on both sides, but more but more in the alliance of BL. :cry: :cry:

For me the winner will be the one who managed to remove the logo of the clan from the enemies of the game :pain: :truce: :shock:

I end with a poem :love1: :love1:

The vanquished have everyone against them, defeat is not forgiven. Defeats are avenged, losses are repaired, ruins are rebuilt; there is only one irremediable decadence: that of man.

the daily :wizard: :wizard: :smoke:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 13th 2022, 1:25am) with the following reason: Foul language

Thursday, October 13th 2022, 5:13pm

lmfao!

Friday, October 14th 2022, 7:34pm

The phoenix rise from its ashes..not sure about Felix even tho he has 9 lives .... ;D

Friday, October 14th 2022, 11:25pm

MW or Felix the cat or 9 lifes :lol:

Friday, October 14th 2022, 11:48pm

Evidence from the ashes of War

https://imgur.com/a/iX5edPt

Saturday, October 15th 2022, 12:03am

AHAHHAA love it

Saturday, October 15th 2022, 12:16am

MIB not really vs all though, and i dont support racism but i dont think what happened was enough to drive a player out of game which is what MIB would try to do...so that being said i brought him into clan...after this war they could simply say boom we stated our point but they wont they are 2 faced clan they say one thing and want another...i simply want peace and humans to come together but this wont ever happen with MIB around because they wont ever allow it. they like chaos here and as far as this war goes if u even want to call it that i mean all they doing is killing low lvl most the time and hiding lol

Saturday, October 15th 2022, 11:32pm

Collateral Damage?

https://imgur.com/a/EQUcYyY

Monday, October 17th 2022, 3:22pm

would atleast be nice if the fighting could be kept between your clans but nah as soon as a fight breaks out everyone in the location gets hit with hex and destructors

Tuesday, October 18th 2022, 11:59am

Funny players

It is so funny seeing from magmars who cry for BL clan. Everyone know the BL clan actually most of wars are because of racist speakers MW. We warned them to dont inv Loko to clan because we had war with bad loko . But after that mw invited him to clan for fun because he war bored. In the end during the war mw spoke racist about Turks and God . We saw he banned 3 times or more who banned because of racism in game. It must be the most cursed for racism. He can be no racist in real life and we dont care his real life. But we see how person like he is in the game. Note : mw atacked our allies that is why war became bigger with polish clans. It must be his tactic to make big war . He took them to BL ally and atacked IA members (9-13 lvl) if you no trust me you can ask other players who play in com.
In addition, we said they leave from BL ally we don atack them some people left from clans and we dont atack them. But DR clan made a clan war with IA clan too. As we see they want war too. So stop crying for it :)
And mw was cursed 300 days have u ever seen a war with BL clan? The all wars started with BL because of zuko and mw. All people know that who have a brain.

Tuesday, October 18th 2022, 3:32pm

-Nobody "crying" for BL clan despite you guys have magmar gifts in your clan and magmars joining fights or you guys joining ongoing magmar fights with us.

-You cant "warn" people or try to make them not play their game because you were upset by fraction of reality enlightened to you :red:
-BL clan actives is almost %50 Turk. (removal of chat log as per forum rules) racist you said ;"WE dont see turks in BL as turks" ; DUDE its not something you can excommunicate :lol: and stop bringing race in every single war. just say that you want war and declare it. we are ok with that :lol:

-İf you think someone is being racist but its only to you and not to spanish,polish,german or other turks in his own clan, there must be something wrong going on with you guys and i would take that as personal.

-"sO StOp cRyİnG fOr İT" god i love that weak approval expectation every time :D you guys must have really fragile confidence :lol: because >>>>
-Every conversation , every argument and every actions you guys give or take is depends on only one thing , winning a fight; if u guys lose a battle or we talk about something else , simply you guys just dont exist at all :lol: (censored)

-Dont let numbers fool you. as always you guys have many full buffed maxed lvl20s and fighting with just MW , Rynn and maybe few others. rest is only some players trying to play their games and all you guys do is focusing them and running from others. before this time , ONLY 1 player without clan focused you all and you guys resigned :lol: and attacked his previous clan to stop him. thats how u guys play this game :) you are all just weak characters with relatively strong accounts :) i cant imagine you guys really face someone strong or equal with you... wait a minute ; yes you guys faced . and pooped your pants when matched with HH clan in clan wars event and didnt even participate :lol: and disqualified because of your cowardness :lol: OMG

-Hope you guys "stop crying" in every damn conversations you lose (censored):D You guys CANT change anything , you guys CANT have proper conversation. Everyone is just trying to tolerate ignorant MİB :d nothing else. its pain to be around you. its pain to be having talk with any of you and İ really envy players that didnt met with any of you (censored) :lol:

and for the last thing:
(censored)!!!!! :lol:

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 18th 2022, 7:51pm) with the following reason: Edited in-line with forum rules

Tuesday, October 18th 2022, 6:35pm

oh boy!

more drama in this breathtaking game - yeeeeeey

:shuffle:

Pls use this thread for all fight links so i can keep up ^^

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 18th 2022, 7:42pm) with the following reason: Edited in-line with forum rules

Tuesday, October 18th 2022, 11:51pm

Id say lets all meet at the biccle rack at the end of the day and make things clear about God , your god , our god ,hes god whoever god aswell as remembering theres one ressources thats been distributed equally between community in this worls : (censored).

(censored),Turn chat off and fight !

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "T-DeAdLY-J" (Oct 19th 2022, 12:03am) with the following reason: Edited in-line with forum rules

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 12:05am

Good job Tj you are quick and all-seeing ;D Dumb people in this world theres is dixit Yoda will this one be in-line with the forum rules ? ;D

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 12:13am

I am just reading BL crying, MIB showing what they have to say in battlefields, my own experience says that BL just know to kill low lvls or some high lvl with full blessings, I know what Bad Loko said and it was racist, literally you can not say it wasnt racist xd, you were warned and you didnt give a **** now dont say you want peace, deal with ur actions, grow up.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 1:20am

and above I am reading a burning magmar and above all nosy XD
The Black Skull Ones

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 1:22am

there are people who only interfere to look good with others... as if there was something good about that xd
The Black Skull Ones

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 3:53am

Human side needed a large scale war like this.So few cared about pvp before... No matter who wins;human side will come through stronger from it as the result

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 6:07am

MIB vs All

Dear Admins ! Please change rules for Clan Wars in the same race. The clan declares the war should not be able to use invisible elexirs during this war.

Wednesday, October 19th 2022, 6:52am

You think my clan is crying?? when have we every cried about a war over here...we are far more than just used to it, anyone that knows me knows im not racist but only the actions of morons in game after they declae war were maybe i say things to piss em off because thats part of it but im far from racist...i just love to cause hell for other side and i get joy out of being jailed honestly i think its funny as hell lol. BUT we surely are not asking for war to stop anytime and it doesnt need to at all for all we care, this can be a new thing on human side if MIB would like it to be thats perfectly fine. And i didnt cause war MIB wanted this war, i took loko into clan because yeah maybe he said something he should not have said, but if you see messages before what he said he was provoked by omg guess who MIB...so who is really at fault huh?? sure if i push any of your buttons enough and provoke you enough ull say something stupid to me too and i can screenshot that too save it and start war with you as well after....MIB just wants to drive players out of game thats all they do, anyone weaker then them they dont care if there game gets messed up and I & MY CLAN wont allow such things to happen...everyone in game makes mistakes and ur allowed to its a game....and yes i exe people too but never so much that im trying to end there game....its simple as that